Eduardo Rodriguez (knee) lands on Boston's 10-day disabled list
The Boston Red Sox placed pitcher Eduardo Rodriguez on the 10-day disabled list with a right knee injury.
Rodriguez is expected to be back in about 2-3 weeks. Drew Pomeranz (forearm) is also hitting the DL and Steven Wright (knee) is suspended, so look for Brian Johnson and Hector Velazquez to fill the void in the meantime.
numberFire's models project Rodriguez to record a 3.92 ERA, 1.25 WHIP, and 22.1 strikeout percentage this season while going 5-5 across 101 innings.
- Gorgui Dieng starting for Memphis on Saturday in place of injured Brandon Clarke February 6th, 2021
- Rays' Austin Meadows batting third in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Ji-Man Choi batting leadoff for Rays in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' A.J. Pollock batting eighth in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' Joc Pederson batting eighth in Game 5 on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Austin Barnes catching for Dodgers in Game 5 of the World Series on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Jonathan Arauz starting for Boston Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Tzu-Wei Lin starting for Boston Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Christian Arroyo sitting for Red Sox on Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Alex Verdugo not in Red Sox' Sunday lineup September 27th, 2020
- Christian Vazquez sitting for Boston on Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Rafael Devers in Red Sox' Saturday lineup September 26th, 2020