Phillies' Jerad Eickhoff (lat) to miss 6-8 weeks
Philadelphia Phillies pitcher Jerad Eickhoff is dealing with a mild lat strain, and is expected to miss the next 6-8 weeks.
Eickhoff won't throw for 7-10 days, and then he'll essentially have to restart his entire spring training program. The injury opens up a spot in the Phillies rotation that could be filled by Ben Lively, Nick Pivetta, or Mark Lieter Jr.
Eickhoff is coming off a disappointing 2017 in which he posted a 4.71 ERA and 1.52 WHIP across 128 innings.
- Carlos Correa will bat fourth for the Astros in Game 5 October 18th, 2018
- Ian Kinsler on second base for Red Sox in Game 5 Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Jake Marisnick starting for Houston in Game 5 October 18th, 2018
- Mitch Moreland (hamstring) starting as Red Sox look to eliminate Astros in Game 5 October 18th, 2018
- Josh Reddick not in Houston's Game 5 lineup October 18th, 2018
- Martin Maldonado starting at catcher for Astros on Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Roman Quinn hitting third for Philadelphia in Sunday's finale September 30th, 2018
- Jose Bautista in Phillies' lineup versus Braves September 30th, 2018
- Andrew Knapp starting for Phillies Sunday afternoon September 30th, 2018
- Phillies' Dylan Cozens starting on Saturday September 29th, 2018
- Jorge Alfaro catching for Philadelphia on Saturday September 29th, 2018
- Andrew Knapp sitting on Saturday for Philadelphia September 29th, 2018