Blue Jays acquire Yangervis Solarte from Padres
According to Yahoo Sports' Jeff Passan, the Toronto Blue Jays have acquired third/first baseman Yangervis Solarte in a trade with the San Diego Padres.
There aren't any details on the trade at this time, but they're sure to eek out over the course of the next 24 hours. This isn't all that surprising as Solarte's been on the block all winter. The 30-year-old infielder is due $4 million in 2018 and has additional contract options for 2019 and 2020.
In 128 games, Solarte hit for 18 home runs, 64 RBI and a .317 wOBA over 512 plate appearances in 2017.
- Cardinals acquire Paul Goldschmidt from the Diamondbacks December 5th, 2018
- Nationals sign pitcher Patrick Corbin to 6-year, $140M deal December 4th, 2018
- Jay Bruce headed to Seattle as part of Robinson Cano trade December 3rd, 2018
- Seattle finalizes Edwin Diaz trade to the New York Mets December 3rd, 2018
- Seattle's Robinson Cano long-rumoured trade to Mets finally official December 3rd, 2018
- Carlos Santana dealt to Seattle from Philadelphia on Monday December 3rd, 2018
- Anthony Alford starting in Toronto's Saturday lineup September 29th, 2018
- Danny Jansen starting at catcher for Blue Jays on Saturday September 29th, 2018
- Randal Grichuk batting cleanup in Toronto's Saturday lineup September 29th, 2018
- Yangervis Solarte sitting for Blue Jays on Saturday September 29th, 2018
- Aledmys Diaz starting at third base for Blue Jays on Saturday September 29th, 2018
- Jonathan Davis batting second for Blue Jays on Saturday September 29th, 2018