Orioles say Manny Machado is 'staying put for now'
Orioles sources tell Bob Nightengale of USA Today that Manny Machado is "staying put for now" unless some team "drastically changes their offer."
The O's have been shopping Machado, who is set to become a free agent at the end of 2018, all winter. The Cubs, White Sox and Yankees have all been connected to the start infielder.
Machado averaged 10.8 FanDuel points per game in 2017.
- Marlins' J.T. Realmuto (back) expects to be ready for Opening Day March 19th, 2018
- Twins' Jorge Polanco banned 80 games for PEDs March 18th, 2018
- Justin Grimm signs 1-year, $1.25 million deal with Royals March 18th, 2018
- Mets' Jason Vargas has fractured bone in glove hand March 18th, 2018
- Trevor Cahill reportedly signs 1-year deal with Athletics March 18th, 2018
- Jordan Zimmermann named Tigers' Opening Day starter March 17th, 2018
- Orioles' Mark Trumbo (quad) will miss 3-4 weeks March 15th, 2018
- Orioles' Mark Trumbo (quad) undergoing MRI March 15th, 2018
- Danny Valencia signs a minor league deal with the Orioles March 2nd, 2018
- Orioles' Kevin Gausman cuts eye during collision at plate February 26th, 2018
- Orioles' Jonathan Schoop battling elbow bursitis February 23rd, 2018
- Orioles agree to terms with Colby Rasmus February 21st, 2018