Orioles say Manny Machado is 'staying put for now'
Orioles sources tell Bob Nightengale of USA Today that Manny Machado is "staying put for now" unless some team "drastically changes their offer."
The O's have been shopping Machado, who is set to become a free agent at the end of 2018, all winter. The Cubs, White Sox and Yankees have all been connected to the start infielder.
Machado averaged 10.8 FanDuel points per game in 2017.
- Cardinals acquire Paul Goldschmidt from the Diamondbacks December 5th, 2018
- Nationals sign pitcher Patrick Corbin to 6-year, $140M deal December 4th, 2018
- Jay Bruce headed to Seattle as part of Robinson Cano trade December 3rd, 2018
- Seattle finalizes Edwin Diaz trade to the New York Mets December 3rd, 2018
- Seattle's Robinson Cano long-rumoured trade to Mets finally official December 3rd, 2018
- Carlos Santana dealt to Seattle from Philadelphia on Monday December 3rd, 2018
- Kike Hernandez starting in center field for Dodgers on Sunday October 28th, 2018
- Dodgers' Cody Bellinger not starting in Game 5 on Sunday October 28th, 2018
- Austin Barnes starting for Dodgers in Game 4 October 27th, 2018
- David Freese starting for Los Angeles in Game 4 October 27th, 2018
- Joc Pederson not in Dodgers' lineup in Game 4 October 27th, 2018
- Yasmani Grandal not in lineup for Dodgers in Game 4 October 27th, 2018