Yankees' outfielder Aaron Judge undergoes shoulder surgery
New York Yankees' outfielder Aaron Judge underwent arthroscopic surgery on his left shoulder Monday.
The American League Rookie of the Year underwent a loose-body removal and cartilage clean-up. Judge was said to be battling a shoulder issue in the second-half of the season so this isn't out of the blue and the right fielder is expected to make a full recovery for Spring Training.
Judge finished the 2017 season with an American League-best 52 home runs and the second-highest OPS in the MLB (1.049).
- Cardinals acquire Paul Goldschmidt from the Diamondbacks December 5th, 2018
- Nationals sign pitcher Patrick Corbin to 6-year, $140M deal December 4th, 2018
- Jay Bruce headed to Seattle as part of Robinson Cano trade December 3rd, 2018
- Seattle finalizes Edwin Diaz trade to the New York Mets December 3rd, 2018
- Seattle's Robinson Cano long-rumoured trade to Mets finally official December 3rd, 2018
- Carlos Santana dealt to Seattle from Philadelphia on Monday December 3rd, 2018
- Mariners send James Paxton to Yankees for 3 minor leaguers November 19th, 2018
- Yankees' Didi Gregorius to have Tommy John surgery October 12th, 2018
- Aaron Hicks (hamstring) starting in Game 4 for Yankees on Tuesday October 9th, 2018
- Neil Walker starting for New York on Tuesday in Game 4 October 9th, 2018
- Miguel Andujar sitting on Tuesday in Game 4 for New York October 9th, 2018
- Andrew McCutchen not in Yankees' Game 4 lineup on Tuesday October 9th, 2018