Yankees' Aaron Judge unanimous winner of American League Rookie of the Year
New York Yankees outfielder Aaron Judge was named the 2017 American League Rookie of the Year on Monday.
Judge became the first Yankees player to win the award since Derek Jeter in 1996 as he won unanimously. The outfielder set a new rookie record with 52 home runs as he led New York back to the playoffs and within a game of the World Series, falling to the Astros in seven games.
Judge led the American League with 128 runs, 52 homers, and 127 walks while batting .284/.422/.627 with a .430 wOBA in 678 plate appearances.
- Carlos Asuaje starting for San Diego on Friday July 20th, 2018
- Mets' Matt den Dekker starting in center field on Friday July 20th, 2018
- Yoenis Cespedes (hip) back in the Mets' lineup on Friday July 20th, 2018
- Phillies' Jorge Alfaro catching against San Diego July 20th, 2018
- Aaron Altherr starting for the Phillies on Friday July 20th, 2018
- Hunter Renfroe out of Padres' lineup versus Phillies July 20th, 2018
- Gary Sanchez (groin) returns to Yankees' lineup on Friday July 20th, 2018
- Gleyber Torres (hip) could return to Yankees on July 23 July 16th, 2018
- Yankees' Gleyber Torres (hip) takes batting practice July 15th, 2018
- Yankees' Tyler Wade out against Cleveland July 15th, 2018
- Austin Romine out of the lineup for the Yankees July 15th, 2018
- Neil Walker in the Yankees' lineup against Cleveland July 15th, 2018