Curtis Granderson is on the Dodgers' bench for Game 5 against the Cubs
Los Angeles Dodgers' outfielder Curtis Granderson is not in the Game 5 lineup.
Granderson will take a seat as Chris Taylor moves into center field for Dave Roberts' team.
Our models project the Dodgers will post 3.78 runs against Chicago on Thursday night.
- Jason Vargas passes physical, new deal with Mets is official February 18th, 2018
- Eduardo Nunez passes Red Sox physical, officially under contract February 18th, 2018
- Rays designate Corey Dickerson for assignment February 18th, 2018
- Angels send C.J. Cron to Rays for player to be named later February 18th, 2018
- Rays trade Jake Odorizzi to Twins in exchange for Jermaine Palacios February 18th, 2018
- Padres reportedly reach deal with free agent Eric Hosmer February 18th, 2018
- Report: Yasmani Grandal could be Dodgers' primary catcher in 2018 February 18th, 2018
- Chase Utley re-signs with the Dodgers on a 2-year deal February 13th, 2018
- Cubs sign Yu Darvish to six-year, $126 million contract February 10th, 2018
- Dodgers' free agent Yu Darvish expected to sign with a team this week January 28th, 2018
- Giants expect decision from Giancarlo Stanton by week's end December 7th, 2017
- Cody Bellinger of the Dodgers named National League Rookie of the Year November 13th, 2017