Austin Barnes starting behind home plate for the Dodgers in Game 5
Austin Barnes will start at catcher for the Los Angeles Dodgers on Thursday night.
Barnes will handle the catching duties as Clayton Kershaw and the Dodgers try to close out the Cubs in five games.
Our models project Barnes will post 9.5 FanDuel points while costing $2,700.
- Francisco Liriano, Tigers reportedly agree to one-year deal February 23rd, 2018
- Orioles' Jonathan Schoop battling elbow bursitis February 23rd, 2018
- Athletics' Matt Chapman's (hand) X-rays come back clean February 23rd, 2018
- Athletics' Matt Chapman undergoing MRI on right hand February 22nd, 2018
- Pirates acquire Corey Dickerson from Rays February 22nd, 2018
- Daniel Hudson headed to Rays after trade with Pirates February 22nd, 2018
- Dodgers' Austin Barnes dealing with elbow discomfort February 22nd, 2018
- Report: Yasmani Grandal could be Dodgers' primary catcher in 2018 February 18th, 2018
- Chase Utley re-signs with the Dodgers on a 2-year deal February 13th, 2018
- Cubs sign Yu Darvish to six-year, $126 million contract February 10th, 2018
- Dodgers' free agent Yu Darvish expected to sign with a team this week January 28th, 2018
- Giants expect decision from Giancarlo Stanton by week's end December 7th, 2017