Logan Forsythe is in the Dodgers' Game 5 lineup on Thursday
Los Angeles Dodgers' second baseman Logan Forsythe is starting against the Chicago Cubs on Thursday night.
Forsythe will replace Chase Utley at second and bat fifth for the Dodgers as they look to wrap up their series with the Cubs in five games.
Our models project Forsythe will post 8.6 FanDuel points while costing $2,500 on Thursday.
- Ian Kinsler on second base for Red Sox in Game 5 Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Jake Marisnick starting for Houston in Game 5 October 18th, 2018
- Mitch Moreland (hamstring) starting as Red Sox look to eliminate Astros in Game 5 October 18th, 2018
- Josh Reddick not in Houston's Game 5 lineup October 18th, 2018
- Martin Maldonado starting at catcher for Astros on Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Ian Kinsler on Red Sox's bench in Game 4 Wednesday night October 17th, 2018
- Twins fire manager Paul Molitor October 2nd, 2018
- Twins' Chris Gimenez sitting Sunday September 30th, 2018
- Max Kepler starting for Twins in season finale September 30th, 2018
- Mitch Garver playing designated hitter for Twins versus White Sox September 30th, 2018
- Jake Cave hitting third for Twins Sunday September 30th, 2018
- Johnny Field starting for the Twins on Saturday September 29th, 2018