Cubs' Javier Baez is starting at second base in Game 4
Chicago Cubs second baseman Javier Baez is batting seventh in Game 4 against the Los Angeles Dodgers.
Baez is getting the start at second base over Ben Zobrist against southpaw Alex Wood.
In the playoffs, Baez has gone 0-for-20 with 8 strikeouts and 2 walks, although he does have 2 stolen bases. Our models project him for 9.0 fantasy points on FanDuel.
- Padres' Christian Villanueva (hamstring) expected out until Friday April 24th, 2018
- Tigers-Pirates game on Tuesday postponed due to rain April 24th, 2018
- Padres and Rockies game on Tuesday will be delayed due to rain April 24th, 2018
- Nats call up Adrian Sanchez, have him hitting seventh on Tuesday April 24th, 2018
- Wilmer Difo will come off the Nationals' bench on Tuesday April 24th, 2018
- Matt Wieters absent from Nationals' Tuesday lineup April 24th, 2018
- Ian Happ returns to the Cubs' lineup April 24th, 2018
- Addison Russell starting at shortstop for the Cubs April 24th, 2018
- Willson Contreras catching for the Cubs on Tuesday April 24th, 2018
- Victor Caratini returns to the Cubs' bench against Cleveland April 24th, 2018
- Kris Bryant out of the Cubs' lineup on Tuesday April 24th, 2018
- Cubs' Addison Russell briefly hospitalized with an allergic reaction on Sunday April 23rd, 2018