Cubs' Javier Baez is starting at second base in Game 4
Chicago Cubs second baseman Javier Baez is batting seventh in Game 4 against the Los Angeles Dodgers.
Baez is getting the start at second base over Ben Zobrist against southpaw Alex Wood.
In the playoffs, Baez has gone 0-for-20 with 8 strikeouts and 2 walks, although he does have 2 stolen bases. Our models project him for 9.0 fantasy points on FanDuel.
- Red Sox offer J.D. Martinez five-year, $100 million deal January 17th, 2018
- Christian Yelich's relationship with Marlins 'irrevocably broken' January 16th, 2018
- Giants' Hunter Pence will move to left field in 2018 January 16th, 2018
- Andrew McCutchen to play right field following trade to Giants January 16th, 2018
- Josh Harrison prefers trade if Pirates aren't looking to compete January 16th, 2018
- Report: Giants acquire Andrew McCutchen from Pirates January 15th, 2018
- Cubs' Ben Zobrist is batting eighth in Game 5 October 19th, 2017
- Jon Jay is not in the Cubs' Game 5 starting lineup October 19th, 2017
- Cubs' Javier Baez is starting at second base in Game 4 October 18th, 2017
- Jason Heyward is out of the Cubs' lineup for Game 4 October 18th, 2017
- Ben Zobrist is out of the Cubs' lineup for Game 4 October 18th, 2017
- Cubs' Albert Almora is leading off in Game 4 October 18th, 2017