Cubs' Javier Baez is starting at second base in Game 4
Chicago Cubs second baseman Javier Baez is batting seventh in Game 4 against the Los Angeles Dodgers.
Baez is getting the start at second base over Ben Zobrist against southpaw Alex Wood.
In the playoffs, Baez has gone 0-for-20 with 8 strikeouts and 2 walks, although he does have 2 stolen bases. Our models project him for 9.0 fantasy points on FanDuel.
- Ian Kinsler on second base for Red Sox in Game 5 Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Jake Marisnick starting for Houston in Game 5 October 18th, 2018
- Mitch Moreland (hamstring) starting as Red Sox look to eliminate Astros in Game 5 October 18th, 2018
- Josh Reddick not in Houston's Game 5 lineup October 18th, 2018
- Martin Maldonado starting at catcher for Astros on Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Ian Kinsler on Red Sox's bench in Game 4 Wednesday night October 17th, 2018
- Cubs' Addison Russell receives retroactive 40-game suspension October 4th, 2018
- Ben Zobrist leading off for Cubs in NL Wild Card Game October 2nd, 2018
- Cubs' David Bote getting the start at third in Tuesday's Wild Card Game October 2nd, 2018
- Albert Almora starting in centerfield for Chicago in the Wild Card Game October 2nd, 2018
- Kris Bryant moved up to second in Cubs' lineup for NL Wild Card Game October 2nd, 2018
- Cubs' Daniel Murphy dropped to sixth in the lineup for NL Wild Card Game October 2nd, 2018