Cubs' Javier Baez is starting at second base in Game 4
Chicago Cubs second baseman Javier Baez is batting seventh in Game 4 against the Los Angeles Dodgers.
Baez is getting the start at second base over Ben Zobrist against southpaw Alex Wood.
In the playoffs, Baez has gone 0-for-20 with 8 strikeouts and 2 walks, although he does have 2 stolen bases. Our models project him for 9.0 fantasy points on FanDuel.
- Houston's Jose Altuve named the 2017 American League MVP November 16th, 2017
- Marlins' Giancarlo Stanton wins NL MVP November 16th, 2017
- Cody Bellinger of the Dodgers named National League Rookie of the Year November 13th, 2017
- Yankees' Aaron Judge unanimous winner of American League Rookie of the Year November 13th, 2017
- George Springer, Astros defeat Dodgers in Game 7 for first World Series title November 2nd, 2017
- Astros' Yulieski Gurriel suspended five games in 2018 for gesture October 28th, 2017
- Cubs' Ben Zobrist is batting eighth in Game 5 October 19th, 2017
- Jon Jay is not in the Cubs' Game 5 starting lineup October 19th, 2017
- Cubs' Javier Baez is starting at second base in Game 4 October 18th, 2017
- Jason Heyward is out of the Cubs' lineup for Game 4 October 18th, 2017
- Ben Zobrist is out of the Cubs' lineup for Game 4 October 18th, 2017
- Cubs' Albert Almora is leading off in Game 4 October 18th, 2017