Cameron Maybin on Houston's bench Tuesday versus Yankees
Houston Astros outfielder Cameron Maybin is not starting on Tuesday against the New York Yankees in Game 4 of the American League Championship Series.
Maybin will return to the bench after going 1-for-3 with a walk in Monday's loss. Marwin Gonzalez will replace him in left field for the Astros as they look to take a 3-1 series lead over right-hander Sonny Gray and the Yankees.
Maybin has gone 1-for-4 overall with a run scored this postseason after turning in a .186/.226/.441 slash across 63 plate appearances (21 games) for the Astros in the regular season.
- Juan Soto moving up to second in the batting order for Washington on Wednesday May 23rd, 2018
- Cardinals make Tyler O'Neill a late addition to Wednesday's lineup May 23rd, 2018
- Marcell Ozuna scratched from Cardinals' lineup Wednesday, Tyler O'Neill draws another start May 23rd, 2018
- Nick Hundley starting for San Francisco on Wednesday afternoon May 23rd, 2018
- Cardinals' Dexter Fowler out of the lineup on Wednesday May 23rd, 2018
- Austin Jackson out of Giants' lineup against Astros May 23rd, 2018
- Cameron Maybin out of the lineup as Miami takes on the Mets May 22nd, 2018
- Marlins' Derek Dietrich returns to the starting lineup on Tuesday May 22nd, 2018
- Derek Dietrich heads to Marlins' bench on Monday May 21st, 2018
- Cameron Maybin starting in left field Monday for Marlins May 21st, 2018
- Lewis Brinson blasts a grand slam in wild loss for Miami May 21st, 2018
- Miguel Rojas belts a pair of homers Sunday for Marlins May 21st, 2018