Cubs' Albert Almora starting in center for Game 5
Chicago Cubs outfielder Albert Almora is getting the start in center field for Thursday's Game against the Washington Nationals.
Almora will draw his first start in the NLDS as Ben Zobrist sits and Jon Jay moves to left field for Thursday's pivotal game. Meanwhile, Almora will hit fifth against lefty Gio Gonzalez.
Having gone just 1-for-15 in his postseason career, Almora isn't the most statistically-obvious choice for manager Joe Maddon. However, we project him for 8.9 FanDuel points at a price of $2,100 in the matchup.
- Dejounte Murray listed as a starter on Sunday as Spurs face Pacers January 21st, 2018
- Blue Jays acquire Randal Grichuk in trade with Cardinals January 19th, 2018
- Red Sox offer J.D. Martinez five-year, $100 million deal January 17th, 2018
- Christian Yelich's relationship with Marlins 'irrevocably broken' January 16th, 2018
- Giants' Hunter Pence will move to left field in 2018 January 16th, 2018
- Andrew McCutchen to play right field following trade to Giants January 16th, 2018
- Cubs' Ben Zobrist is batting eighth in Game 5 October 19th, 2017
- Jon Jay is not in the Cubs' Game 5 starting lineup October 19th, 2017
- Cubs' Javier Baez is starting at second base in Game 4 October 18th, 2017
- Jason Heyward is out of the Cubs' lineup for Game 4 October 18th, 2017
- Ben Zobrist is out of the Cubs' lineup for Game 4 October 18th, 2017
- Cubs' Albert Almora is leading off in Game 4 October 18th, 2017