Cubs' Albert Almora starting in center for Game 5
Chicago Cubs outfielder Albert Almora is getting the start in center field for Thursday's Game against the Washington Nationals.
Almora will draw his first start in the NLDS as Ben Zobrist sits and Jon Jay moves to left field for Thursday's pivotal game. Meanwhile, Almora will hit fifth against lefty Gio Gonzalez.
Having gone just 1-for-15 in his postseason career, Almora isn't the most statistically-obvious choice for manager Joe Maddon. However, we project him for 8.9 FanDuel points at a price of $2,100 in the matchup.
- Max Scherzer draws another start for National League in All-Star Game July 16th, 2018
- Chris Sale to start All-Star Game for American League July 16th, 2018
- Yoenis Cespedes (hip) could return for Mets on Friday July 16th, 2018
- Red Sox's Eduardo Rodriguez suffers 'serious damage' to ankle July 16th, 2018
- Josh Bell hits a walk-off double to carry Pirates past Brewers July 16th, 2018
- Brian Dozier blasts walk-off grand slam to lift Twins over Rays July 16th, 2018
- David Bote draws start for Cubs versus Padres July 15th, 2018
- Willson Contreras starting for Cubs on Sunday July 15th, 2018
- Ian Happ out of Cubs' lineup on Sunday July 15th, 2018
- Cubs' Victor Caratini on bench Sunday July 15th, 2018
- Kyle Schwarber sitting for Cubs on Sunday July 15th, 2018
- Ben Zobrist starting for Cubs on Sunday afternoon July 15th, 2018