Kyle Hendricks to start for Cubs in Game 5 of NLDS
Chicago Cubs pitcher Kyle Hendricks will take the mound for Thursday's Game 5 against the Washington Nationals.
According to MLB.com's Mark Feinsand, Hendricks will be backed up by fellow starter Jose Quintana. Meanwhile, Nationals manager Dusty Baker has not decided on a starter as of this morning. It will be either Gio Gonzalez or Tanner Roark throwing Game w5.
Our models project Hendricks to go 6.0 innings while allowing 2.6 earned runs with 4.2 strikeouts and 26.9 FanDuel points in tonight's pivotal matchup in Washington.
- Max Scherzer draws another start for National League in All-Star Game July 16th, 2018
- Chris Sale to start All-Star Game for American League July 16th, 2018
- Yoenis Cespedes (hip) could return for Mets on Friday July 16th, 2018
- Red Sox's Eduardo Rodriguez suffers 'serious damage' to ankle July 16th, 2018
- Josh Bell hits a walk-off double to carry Pirates past Brewers July 16th, 2018
- Brian Dozier blasts walk-off grand slam to lift Twins over Rays July 16th, 2018
- David Bote draws start for Cubs versus Padres July 15th, 2018
- Willson Contreras starting for Cubs on Sunday July 15th, 2018
- Ian Happ out of Cubs' lineup on Sunday July 15th, 2018
- Cubs' Victor Caratini on bench Sunday July 15th, 2018
- Kyle Schwarber sitting for Cubs on Sunday July 15th, 2018
- Ben Zobrist starting for Cubs on Sunday afternoon July 15th, 2018