Kyle Hendricks to start for Cubs in Game 5 of NLDS
Chicago Cubs pitcher Kyle Hendricks will take the mound for Thursday's Game 5 against the Washington Nationals.
According to MLB.com's Mark Feinsand, Hendricks will be backed up by fellow starter Jose Quintana. Meanwhile, Nationals manager Dusty Baker has not decided on a starter as of this morning. It will be either Gio Gonzalez or Tanner Roark throwing Game w5.
Our models project Hendricks to go 6.0 innings while allowing 2.6 earned runs with 4.2 strikeouts and 26.9 FanDuel points in tonight's pivotal matchup in Washington.
- Dejounte Murray listed as a starter on Sunday as Spurs face Pacers January 21st, 2018
- Blue Jays acquire Randal Grichuk in trade with Cardinals January 19th, 2018
- Red Sox offer J.D. Martinez five-year, $100 million deal January 17th, 2018
- Christian Yelich's relationship with Marlins 'irrevocably broken' January 16th, 2018
- Giants' Hunter Pence will move to left field in 2018 January 16th, 2018
- Andrew McCutchen to play right field following trade to Giants January 16th, 2018
- Cubs' Ben Zobrist is batting eighth in Game 5 October 19th, 2017
- Jon Jay is not in the Cubs' Game 5 starting lineup October 19th, 2017
- Cubs' Javier Baez is starting at second base in Game 4 October 18th, 2017
- Jason Heyward is out of the Cubs' lineup for Game 4 October 18th, 2017
- Ben Zobrist is out of the Cubs' lineup for Game 4 October 18th, 2017
- Cubs' Albert Almora is leading off in Game 4 October 18th, 2017