Michael Brantley not in Indians' ALDS Game 5 lineup
Cleveland Indians outfielder/designated hitter Michael Brantley is not in the lineup on Wednesday for Game 5 of the ALDS against the New York Yankees.
Edwin Encarnacion is in the lineup Wednesday after missing two games with an ankle sprain. This will send Brantley back to the bench as the Indians face off against C.C. Sabathia in Game 5.
Our Matchup Heat Map has the Indians with a 4.31 implied total in Game 5.
- Max Scherzer draws another start for National League in All-Star Game July 16th, 2018
- Chris Sale to start All-Star Game for American League July 16th, 2018
- Yoenis Cespedes (hip) could return for Mets on Friday July 16th, 2018
- Red Sox's Eduardo Rodriguez suffers 'serious damage' to ankle July 16th, 2018
- Josh Bell hits a walk-off double to carry Pirates past Brewers July 16th, 2018
- Brian Dozier blasts walk-off grand slam to lift Twins over Rays July 16th, 2018
- Yan Gomes on Indians' bench against Yankees July 15th, 2018
- Jason Kipnis back in action for Indians on Sunday July 15th, 2018
- Greg Allen draws start for Cleveland versus Yankees July 15th, 2018
- Tyler Naquin enters Indians' lineup on Sunday July 15th, 2018
- Roberto Perez starting for Indians on Sunday July 15th, 2018
- Yonder Alonso starting for Indians on Sunday July 15th, 2018