Michael Brantley not in Indians' ALDS Game 5 lineup
Cleveland Indians outfielder/designated hitter Michael Brantley is not in the lineup on Wednesday for Game 5 of the ALDS against the New York Yankees.
Edwin Encarnacion is in the lineup Wednesday after missing two games with an ankle sprain. This will send Brantley back to the bench as the Indians face off against C.C. Sabathia in Game 5.
Our Matchup Heat Map has the Indians with a 4.31 implied total in Game 5.
- Dejounte Murray listed as a starter on Sunday as Spurs face Pacers January 21st, 2018
- Blue Jays acquire Randal Grichuk in trade with Cardinals January 19th, 2018
- Red Sox offer J.D. Martinez five-year, $100 million deal January 17th, 2018
- Christian Yelich's relationship with Marlins 'irrevocably broken' January 16th, 2018
- Giants' Hunter Pence will move to left field in 2018 January 16th, 2018
- Andrew McCutchen to play right field following trade to Giants January 16th, 2018
- Michael Brantley not in Indians' ALDS Game 5 lineup October 11th, 2017
- Lonnie Chisenhall not in Indians' Game 5 lineup October 11th, 2017
- Austin Jackson starting in left field for Game 5 in Cleveland October 11th, 2017
- Jay Bruce drops to seventh in Indians' Game 5 lineup October 11th, 2017
- Edwin Encarnacion (ankle) returns to Indians' lineup for Game 5 of ALDS October 11th, 2017
- Indians' Edwin Encarnacion (ankle) went through running drills on Tuesday October 10th, 2017