Chase Headley is not in the Yankees' lineup for Game 5
New York Yankees infielder Chase Headley will begin Game 5 on the bench.
The Yankees are electing to go with Jacoby Ellsbury at DH instead tonight, who is batting eighth against Cleveland's Corey Kluber.
This postseason, Headley has gone 0-for-10 with 1 walk and 5 strikeouts.
- Skal Labissiere starting for Sacramento on Tuesday night January 23rd, 2018
- Austin Jackson signs 2-year deal with San Francisco January 22nd, 2018
- Dejounte Murray listed as a starter on Sunday as Spurs face Pacers January 21st, 2018
- Blue Jays acquire Randal Grichuk in trade with Cardinals January 19th, 2018
- Red Sox offer J.D. Martinez five-year, $100 million deal January 17th, 2018
- Christian Yelich's relationship with Marlins 'irrevocably broken' January 16th, 2018
- Padres acquire Chase Headley and Bryan Mitchell in trade with Yankees December 12th, 2017
- Marlins will receive Starlin Castro, prospects in Giancarlo Stanton deal December 9th, 2017
- Deal reportedly in place to send Marlins' Giancarlo Stanton to Yankees December 9th, 2017
- Yankees' outfielder Aaron Judge undergoes shoulder surgery November 21st, 2017
- Yankees' Aaron Judge unanimous winner of American League Rookie of the Year November 13th, 2017
- Yankees' manager Joe Girardi will not return despite ALCS appearance October 26th, 2017