Yankees' Jacoby Ellsbury is in the lineup for Game 5
New York Yankees outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury will serve as the DH in Game 5 against the Cleveland Indians.
Ellsbury is batting eighth against Cleveland ace Corey Kluber. Chase Headley will begin the game on the bench.
Our models project Ellsbury to score 8.3 FanDuel points off a $2,300 salary.
- Max Scherzer draws another start for National League in All-Star Game July 16th, 2018
- Chris Sale to start All-Star Game for American League July 16th, 2018
- Yoenis Cespedes (hip) could return for Mets on Friday July 16th, 2018
- Red Sox's Eduardo Rodriguez suffers 'serious damage' to ankle July 16th, 2018
- Josh Bell hits a walk-off double to carry Pirates past Brewers July 16th, 2018
- Brian Dozier blasts walk-off grand slam to lift Twins over Rays July 16th, 2018
- Yankees' Gleyber Torres (hip) takes batting practice July 15th, 2018
- Yankees' Tyler Wade out against Cleveland July 15th, 2018
- Austin Romine out of the lineup for the Yankees July 15th, 2018
- Neil Walker in the Yankees' lineup against Cleveland July 15th, 2018
- Yankees' Kyle Higashioka catching against Cleveland July 15th, 2018
- Yankees' Austin Romine in at catcher on Saturday July 14th, 2018