Lonnie Chisenhall not in Indians' Game 5 lineup
Cleveland Indians outfielder Lonnie Chisenhall is absent from the starting lineup on Wednesday against the New York Yankees.
With southpaw C.C. Sabathia on the hill for the Yankees, Chisenhall will sit out the deciding Game 5. Austin Jackson is in left field and hitting sixth.
Our Matchup Heat Map has the Indians with a 4.31 implied total, which is the highest on the Wednesday playoff slate.
- Howie Kendrick placed on disabled list by Nationals May 19th, 2018
- Rich Hill leaves start for Dodgers with injury May 19th, 2018
- Justin Upton starting for Los Angeles on Saturday May 19th, 2018
- Kole Calhoun in Angels' lineup on Saturday May 19th, 2018
- Ian Kinsler in lineup for Los Angeles on Saturday May 19th, 2018
- Shohei Ohtani not in lineup for Angels on Saturday May 19th, 2018
- Brandon Guyer batting fifth for Indians on Saturday May 19th, 2018
- Yonder Alonso not in Saturday's lineup for Indians May 19th, 2018
- Erik Gonzalez batting eighth in Saturday's Indians' lineup May 19th, 2018
- Indians' Greg Allen absent from Saturday's lineup May 19th, 2018
- Greg Allen in Cleveland's Friday lineup May 18th, 2018
- Yan Gomes starting for Cleveland on Friday May 18th, 2018