Austin Jackson starting in left field for Game 5 in Cleveland
Cleveland Indians outfielder Austin Jackson is back in the starting lineup for Game 5 of the ALDS against the New York Yankees.
Jackson sat out Game 4 for the Indians, but with left-hander C.C. Sabathia on the hill for the Yankees in Game 5, Jackson will take over left field and hit sixth as Lonnie Chisenhall takes a seat.
Our models project Jackson for 9.2 FanDuel points at a cost of $3,100.
- Max Scherzer draws another start for National League in All-Star Game July 16th, 2018
- Chris Sale to start All-Star Game for American League July 16th, 2018
- Yoenis Cespedes (hip) could return for Mets on Friday July 16th, 2018
- Red Sox's Eduardo Rodriguez suffers 'serious damage' to ankle July 16th, 2018
- Josh Bell hits a walk-off double to carry Pirates past Brewers July 16th, 2018
- Brian Dozier blasts walk-off grand slam to lift Twins over Rays July 16th, 2018
- Jeff Samardzija (shoulder) lands back on Giants' disabled list July 15th, 2018
- Kelby Tomlinson enters the Giants' starting lineup against Oakland July 15th, 2018
- Giants' Alen Hanson scratched on Sunday July 15th, 2018
- Steven Duggar dropped to seventh in the Giants' batting order on Saturday July 14th, 2018
- Chase d'Arnaud back in the leadoff spot for San Francisco on Saturday July 14th, 2018
- Pablo Sandoval sitting out on Saturday for the Giants July 14th, 2018