Austin Jackson starting in left field for Game 5 in Cleveland
Cleveland Indians outfielder Austin Jackson is back in the starting lineup for Game 5 of the ALDS against the New York Yankees.
Jackson sat out Game 4 for the Indians, but with left-hander C.C. Sabathia on the hill for the Yankees in Game 5, Jackson will take over left field and hit sixth as Lonnie Chisenhall takes a seat.
Our models project Jackson for 9.2 FanDuel points at a cost of $3,100.
- Dejounte Murray listed as a starter on Sunday as Spurs face Pacers January 21st, 2018
- Blue Jays acquire Randal Grichuk in trade with Cardinals January 19th, 2018
- Red Sox offer J.D. Martinez five-year, $100 million deal January 17th, 2018
- Christian Yelich's relationship with Marlins 'irrevocably broken' January 16th, 2018
- Giants' Hunter Pence will move to left field in 2018 January 16th, 2018
- Andrew McCutchen to play right field following trade to Giants January 16th, 2018
- Michael Brantley not in Indians' ALDS Game 5 lineup October 11th, 2017
- Lonnie Chisenhall not in Indians' Game 5 lineup October 11th, 2017
- Austin Jackson starting in left field for Game 5 in Cleveland October 11th, 2017
- Jay Bruce drops to seventh in Indians' Game 5 lineup October 11th, 2017
- Edwin Encarnacion (ankle) returns to Indians' lineup for Game 5 of ALDS October 11th, 2017
- Indians' Edwin Encarnacion (ankle) went through running drills on Tuesday October 10th, 2017