Austin Jackson starting in left field for Game 5 in Cleveland
Cleveland Indians outfielder Austin Jackson is back in the starting lineup for Game 5 of the ALDS against the New York Yankees.
Jackson sat out Game 4 for the Indians, but with left-hander C.C. Sabathia on the hill for the Yankees in Game 5, Jackson will take over left field and hit sixth as Lonnie Chisenhall takes a seat.
Our models project Jackson for 9.2 FanDuel points at a cost of $3,100.
- Austin Barnes not starting for Los Angeles in Game 3 on Monday October 15th, 2018
- Dodgers' Matt Kemp sitting out Game 3 of the NLCS on Monday October 15th, 2018
- David Freese heads to the Dodgers' bench for Game 3 on Monday October 15th, 2018
- Chris Taylor not in the Dogers' lineup for Game 3 on Monday October 15th, 2018
- Yasmani Grandal catching for Dodgers in Game 3 of National League Championship Series October 15th, 2018
- Cody Bellinger starting for Dodgers against Milwaukee in Game 3 October 15th, 2018
- Brandon Nimmo (leg) out of Mets' lineup versus Marlins September 30th, 2018
- Mets' Tomas Nido in Sunday's lineup September 30th, 2018
- Todd Frazier starting for Mets in season finale September 30th, 2018
- Michael Conforto hitting third for Mets versus Marlins September 30th, 2018
- Dominic Smith not in Mets' Saturday lineup September 29th, 2018
- Austin Jackson starting for Mets on Saturday September 29th, 2018