Austin Jackson starting in left field for Game 5 in Cleveland
Cleveland Indians outfielder Austin Jackson is back in the starting lineup for Game 5 of the ALDS against the New York Yankees.
Jackson sat out Game 4 for the Indians, but with left-hander C.C. Sabathia on the hill for the Yankees in Game 5, Jackson will take over left field and hit sixth as Lonnie Chisenhall takes a seat.
Our models project Jackson for 9.2 FanDuel points at a cost of $3,100.
- Ronald Acuña avoids structural damage in elbow, day-to-day for Braves August 16th, 2018
- Joey Wendle batting second for Rays in Thursday's series finale August 16th, 2018
- Matt Duffy on Rays' bench against Yankees August 16th, 2018
- Tommy Pham (foot) active, starting for Tampa Bay on Thursday August 16th, 2018
- Yankees' Kyle Higashioka starting on Thursday afternoon August 16th, 2018
- Gleyber Torres back for Yankees after one-game breather August 16th, 2018
- Mets' Amed Rosario out against the Orioles August 15th, 2018
- Jose Reyes starting for the Mets against Baltimore August 15th, 2018
- Mets' Brandon Nimmo batting leadoff on Wednesday August 15th, 2018
- Kevin Plawecki starting for New York on Tuesday August 14th, 2018
- Devin Mesoraco out of Mets' Tuesday lineup August 14th, 2018
- Jeff McNeil batting fifth for Mets on Monday August 13th, 2018