Austin Jackson starting in left field for Game 5 in Cleveland
Cleveland Indians outfielder Austin Jackson is back in the starting lineup for Game 5 of the ALDS against the New York Yankees.
Jackson sat out Game 4 for the Indians, but with left-hander C.C. Sabathia on the hill for the Yankees in Game 5, Jackson will take over left field and hit sixth as Lonnie Chisenhall takes a seat.
Our models project Jackson for 9.2 FanDuel points at a cost of $3,100.
- Kevin Kiermaier 'very upset' over Rays' recent moves February 19th, 2018
- Nationals' Bryce Harper not talking beyond 2018 season February 19th, 2018
- Blue Jays' Josh Donaldson expects to become free agent following 2018 season February 19th, 2018
- Toronto's Troy Tulowitzki (heel) unsure if he'll be ready for Opening Day February 19th, 2018
- Red Sox still 'open' to signing J.D. Martinez February 19th, 2018
- Reds' outfield will be 'rotational unless performance dictates otherwise' February 19th, 2018
- Cleveland signs Rajai Davis to a minor league contract February 17th, 2018
- Indians' Danny Salazar (shoulder inflammation) 'a couple weeks behind' February 15th, 2018
- Michael Brantley not in Indians' ALDS Game 5 lineup October 11th, 2017
- Lonnie Chisenhall not in Indians' Game 5 lineup October 11th, 2017
- Austin Jackson starting in left field for Game 5 in Cleveland October 11th, 2017
- Jay Bruce drops to seventh in Indians' Game 5 lineup October 11th, 2017