Austin Jackson starting in left field for Game 5 in Cleveland
Cleveland Indians outfielder Austin Jackson is back in the starting lineup for Game 5 of the ALDS against the New York Yankees.
Jackson sat out Game 4 for the Indians, but with left-hander C.C. Sabathia on the hill for the Yankees in Game 5, Jackson will take over left field and hit sixth as Lonnie Chisenhall takes a seat.
Our models project Jackson for 9.2 FanDuel points at a cost of $3,100.
- Rich Hill (blister) placed on the 10-day DL by the Dodgers May 20th, 2018
- Evan Gattis is not in the Astros' lineup Sunday night May 20th, 2018
- Josh Reddick is starting in right field for Houston on Sunday May 20th, 2018
- Rajai Davis is not starting on Sunday for Cleveland May 20th, 2018
- Brandon Guyer is absent from Cleveland's Sunday night lineup May 20th, 2018
- Erik Gonzalez is not in the Indians' lineup on Sunday May 20th, 2018
- Kelby Tomlinson starting for San Francisco on Sunday May 20th, 2018
- Andrew McCutchen out for Giants on Sunday with a bruised knee May 20th, 2018
- Gregor Blanco not in Giants' lineup on Sunday May 20th, 2018
- Giants' Kelby Tomlinson sitting Saturday against Rockies May 19th, 2018
- Miguel Gomez starting at second base on Saturday for Giants May 19th, 2018
- Giants' Nick Hundley returns to the bench on Saturday May 19th, 2018