Jay Bruce drops to seventh in Indians' Game 5 lineup
Cleveland Indians right fielder Jay Bruce is moving down the batting order for Game 5 of the ALDS against the New York Yankees.
With Edwin Encarnacion returning from an ankle injury, and a lefty on the mound for the Yankees, Bruce will move down to seventh in the batting order after hitting cleanup in Game 4. Bruce and the Indians will be up against C.C. Sabathia in this winner take all Game 5.
Our models project Bruce for 9.3 FanDuel points at a cost of $3,200.
- Seattle's Ben Gamel out of the lineup on Friday April 20th, 2018
- Curtis Granderson leading off for Toronto on Friday April 20th, 2018
- Guillermo Heredia starting for the Mariners on Friday April 20th, 2018
- Rays' Jesus Sucre out against Minnesota April 20th, 2018
- Mike Zunino catching for Seattle on Friday April 20th, 2018
- Miguel Andujar back in the Yankees' lineup on Friday April 20th, 2018
- Yoenis Cespedes hits a grand slam as Mets handle Nationals April 19th, 2018
- Tomas Nido sitting as Mets close home set with Nationals April 18th, 2018
- Jose Lobaton behind the bag for Mets on Wednesday April 18th, 2018
- Adrian Gonzalez starting for Mets versus Nationals April 18th, 2018
- Wilmer Flores out of Mets' lineup in Wednesday's series finale April 18th, 2018
- Michael Conforto returns to Mets' lineup on Wednesday April 18th, 2018