Jay Bruce drops to seventh in Indians' Game 5 lineup
Cleveland Indians right fielder Jay Bruce is moving down the batting order for Game 5 of the ALDS against the New York Yankees.
With Edwin Encarnacion returning from an ankle injury, and a lefty on the mound for the Yankees, Bruce will move down to seventh in the batting order after hitting cleanup in Game 4. Bruce and the Indians will be up against C.C. Sabathia in this winner take all Game 5.
Our models project Bruce for 9.3 FanDuel points at a cost of $3,200.
- Max Scherzer draws another start for National League in All-Star Game July 16th, 2018
- Chris Sale to start All-Star Game for American League July 16th, 2018
- Red Sox's Eduardo Rodriguez suffers 'serious damage' to ankle July 16th, 2018
- Josh Bell hits a walk-off double to carry Pirates past Brewers July 16th, 2018
- Brian Dozier blasts walk-off grand slam to lift Twins over Rays July 16th, 2018
- Pirates option Austin Meadows to Triple-A July 15th, 2018
- Yoenis Cespedes (hip) could return for Mets on Friday July 16th, 2018
- Nationals-Mets expected to start at 1:55pm ET on Sunday July 15th, 2018
- Mets' Devin Mesoraco catching against Washington July 15th, 2018
- Kevin Plawecki out of the Mets' lineup on Sunday July 15th, 2018
- Matt den Dekker sitting Saturday for Mets July 14th, 2018
- Jose Reyes back in Mets' Saturday lineup July 14th, 2018