Jay Bruce drops to seventh in Indians' Game 5 lineup
Cleveland Indians right fielder Jay Bruce is moving down the batting order for Game 5 of the ALDS against the New York Yankees.
With Edwin Encarnacion returning from an ankle injury, and a lefty on the mound for the Yankees, Bruce will move down to seventh in the batting order after hitting cleanup in Game 4. Bruce and the Indians will be up against C.C. Sabathia in this winner take all Game 5.
Our models project Bruce for 9.3 FanDuel points at a cost of $3,200.
- Ben Gamel dealt to Milwaukee on Friday by Seattle December 21st, 2018
- Mariners acquire Domingo Santana from Milwaukee December 21st, 2018
- Kyle Farmer headed to Cincinnati in seven-player trade December 21st, 2018
- Dodgers move Yasiel Puig to Cincinnati on Friday December 21st, 2018
- Alex Wood traded to Cincinnati in seven-player deal December 21st, 2018
- Cincinnati Reds acquire outfielder Matt Kemp in multi-player trade on Friday December 21st, 2018
- Jay Bruce headed to Seattle as part of Robinson Cano trade December 3rd, 2018
- Seattle finalizes Edwin Diaz trade to the New York Mets December 3rd, 2018
- Seattle's Robinson Cano long-rumoured trade to Mets finally official December 3rd, 2018
- Brandon Nimmo (leg) out of Mets' lineup versus Marlins September 30th, 2018
- Mets' Tomas Nido in Sunday's lineup September 30th, 2018
- Todd Frazier starting for Mets in season finale September 30th, 2018