Jay Bruce drops to seventh in Indians' Game 5 lineup
Cleveland Indians right fielder Jay Bruce is moving down the batting order for Game 5 of the ALDS against the New York Yankees.
With Edwin Encarnacion returning from an ankle injury, and a lefty on the mound for the Yankees, Bruce will move down to seventh in the batting order after hitting cleanup in Game 4. Bruce and the Indians will be up against C.C. Sabathia in this winner take all Game 5.
Our models project Bruce for 9.3 FanDuel points at a cost of $3,200.
- Kevin Kiermaier 'very upset' over Rays' recent moves February 19th, 2018
- Nationals' Bryce Harper not talking beyond 2018 season February 19th, 2018
- Blue Jays' Josh Donaldson expects to become free agent following 2018 season February 19th, 2018
- Toronto's Troy Tulowitzki (heel) unsure if he'll be ready for Opening Day February 19th, 2018
- Red Sox still 'open' to signing J.D. Martinez February 19th, 2018
- Reds' outfield will be 'rotational unless performance dictates otherwise' February 19th, 2018
- Cleveland signs Rajai Davis to a minor league contract February 17th, 2018
- Indians' Danny Salazar (shoulder inflammation) 'a couple weeks behind' February 15th, 2018
- Michael Brantley not in Indians' ALDS Game 5 lineup October 11th, 2017
- Lonnie Chisenhall not in Indians' Game 5 lineup October 11th, 2017
- Austin Jackson starting in left field for Game 5 in Cleveland October 11th, 2017
- Jay Bruce drops to seventh in Indians' Game 5 lineup October 11th, 2017