Jay Bruce drops to seventh in Indians' Game 5 lineup
Cleveland Indians right fielder Jay Bruce is moving down the batting order for Game 5 of the ALDS against the New York Yankees.
With Edwin Encarnacion returning from an ankle injury, and a lefty on the mound for the Yankees, Bruce will move down to seventh in the batting order after hitting cleanup in Game 4. Bruce and the Indians will be up against C.C. Sabathia in this winner take all Game 5.
Our models project Bruce for 9.3 FanDuel points at a cost of $3,200.
- Martin Maldonado starting at catcher for Astros on Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Ian Kinsler on Red Sox's bench in Game 4 Wednesday night October 17th, 2018
- Eduardo Nunez (ankle) out of Red Sox's lineup versus Brewers in Game 4 October 17th, 2018
- Houston's Brian McCann not in Wednesday's starting lineup October 17th, 2018
- Brock Holt on second base for Red Sox versus Astros Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Rafael Devers starting for Red Sox in American League Championship Series Game 4 October 17th, 2018
- Brandon Nimmo (leg) out of Mets' lineup versus Marlins September 30th, 2018
- Mets' Tomas Nido in Sunday's lineup September 30th, 2018
- Todd Frazier starting for Mets in season finale September 30th, 2018
- Michael Conforto hitting third for Mets versus Marlins September 30th, 2018
- Dominic Smith not in Mets' Saturday lineup September 29th, 2018
- Austin Jackson starting for Mets on Saturday September 29th, 2018