Jay Bruce drops to seventh in Indians' Game 5 lineup
Cleveland Indians right fielder Jay Bruce is moving down the batting order for Game 5 of the ALDS against the New York Yankees.
With Edwin Encarnacion returning from an ankle injury, and a lefty on the mound for the Yankees, Bruce will move down to seventh in the batting order after hitting cleanup in Game 4. Bruce and the Indians will be up against C.C. Sabathia in this winner take all Game 5.
Our models project Bruce for 9.3 FanDuel points at a cost of $3,200.
- Danny Valencia starting for Orioles versus Red Sox May 20th, 2018
- Deven Marrero absent from Sunday's Diamondbacks' lineup May 20th, 2018
- Pedro Alvarez not in Orioles' lineup on Sunday May 20th, 2018
- Colin Moran starting for Pirates on Sunday May 20th, 2018
- Jake Lamb batting in the clean-up spot for Diamondbacks on Sunday May 20th, 2018
- Tony Cruz sitting out for Reds on Sunday afternoon May 20th, 2018
- Jose Reyes out of lineup for Mets on Sunday May 20th, 2018
- Devin Mesoraco out of Mets' Sunday lineup May 20th, 2018
- Asdrubal Cabrera sitting on Sunday for New York May 20th, 2018
- Adrian Gonzalez absent from Saturday's Mets' lineup May 19th, 2018
- Jose Reyes batting seventh for Mets on Saturday May 19th, 2018
- Devin Mesoraco starting at catcher for Mets on Friday May 18th, 2018