Tanner Roark could start Game 5 of NLDS for Nationals
Washington Nationals manager Dusty Baker hinted Wednesday that starting pitcher Tanner Roark could start a potential NLDS Game 5 against the Chicago Cubs.
Stephen Strasburg will have to help get the Nats to a Game 5 in the postponed Game 4 on Wednesday. It would be a quick turnaround for both teams if Washington is able to win on Wednesday, with Game 5 scheduled for Thursday night in Washington.
Our Matchup Heat Map has the Nationals with a 3.42 implied total on Wednesday against the Cubs' Jake Arrieta.
- Skal Labissiere starting for Sacramento on Tuesday night January 23rd, 2018
- Austin Jackson signs 2-year deal with San Francisco January 22nd, 2018
- Dejounte Murray listed as a starter on Sunday as Spurs face Pacers January 21st, 2018
- Blue Jays acquire Randal Grichuk in trade with Cardinals January 19th, 2018
- Red Sox offer J.D. Martinez five-year, $100 million deal January 17th, 2018
- Christian Yelich's relationship with Marlins 'irrevocably broken' January 16th, 2018
- Nationals won't bring Dusty Baker back in 2018 October 20th, 2017
- Nationals' Gio Gonzalez will start Game 5 of NLDS October 12th, 2017
- Nationals undecided on starter for NLDS Game 5 October 12th, 2017
- Tanner Roark could start Game 5 of NLDS for Nationals October 11th, 2017
- Nationals announce Stephen Strasburg as Game 4 starter October 11th, 2017
- Nationals' Stephen Strasburg expected to start Game 4 of NLDS October 11th, 2017