Astros to start Dallas Keuchel in Game 1 of ALCS
Houston Astros pitcher Dallas Keuchel will start Game 1 of the ALCS.
According to the Houston Chronicle's Jake Kaplan, Keuchel gets the nod for Game 1 while Justin Verlander pitches Game 2 against the winner of tonight's Game 5 between the New York Yankees and Cleveland Indians.
Through 3 career postseason starts, Kuechel is 3-0 with exactly 7 strikeouts and no more than 1 earned run allowed in each game.
- Nationals won't bring Dusty Baker back in 2018 October 20th, 2017
- Yasmani Grandal is not in the Dodgers' Game 5 lineup October 19th, 2017
- Curtis Granderson is on the Dodgers' bench for Game 5 against the Cubs October 19th, 2017
- Andre Ethier is not in the Dodgers' Game 5 lineup October 19th, 2017
- Dodgers' Chase Utley will not start in Game 5 against the Cubs October 19th, 2017
- Logan Forsythe is in the Dodgers' Game 5 lineup on Thursday October 19th, 2017
- Cameron Maybin on Houston's bench Tuesday versus Yankees October 17th, 2017
- Carlos Beltran starting at designated hitter for Houston in Game 4 October 17th, 2017
- Evan Gattis back on Astros' bench Tuesday October 17th, 2017
- Brian McCann returns to catching duties in Game 4 for Astros October 17th, 2017
- Lance McCullers to start for Astros in Game 4 of ALCS October 17th, 2017
- Evan Gattis starting at catcher for Houston in Game 3 October 16th, 2017