Astros to start Dallas Keuchel in Game 1 of ALCS
Houston Astros pitcher Dallas Keuchel will start Game 1 of the ALCS.
According to the Houston Chronicle's Jake Kaplan, Keuchel gets the nod for Game 1 while Justin Verlander pitches Game 2 against the winner of tonight's Game 5 between the New York Yankees and Cleveland Indians.
Through 3 career postseason starts, Kuechel is 3-0 with exactly 7 strikeouts and no more than 1 earned run allowed in each game.
- Max Scherzer draws another start for National League in All-Star Game July 16th, 2018
- Chris Sale to start All-Star Game for American League July 16th, 2018
- Yoenis Cespedes (hip) could return for Mets on Friday July 16th, 2018
- Red Sox's Eduardo Rodriguez suffers 'serious damage' to ankle July 16th, 2018
- Josh Bell hits a walk-off double to carry Pirates past Brewers July 16th, 2018
- Brian Dozier blasts walk-off grand slam to lift Twins over Rays July 16th, 2018
- Astros' Carlos Correa (back) still not ready for rehab work July 15th, 2018
- Tony Kemp starting for Astros on Sunday July 15th, 2018
- Tim Federowicz on Astros' bench versus Tigers July 15th, 2018
- Kyle Tucker sitting for Houston on Sunday July 15th, 2018
- Max Stassi starting for Houston on Sunday July 15th, 2018
- Tim Federowicz in Astros' lineup on Saturday July 14th, 2018