Astros to start Dallas Keuchel in Game 1 of ALCS
Houston Astros pitcher Dallas Keuchel will start Game 1 of the ALCS.
According to the Houston Chronicle's Jake Kaplan, Keuchel gets the nod for Game 1 while Justin Verlander pitches Game 2 against the winner of tonight's Game 5 between the New York Yankees and Cleveland Indians.
Through 3 career postseason starts, Kuechel is 3-0 with exactly 7 strikeouts and no more than 1 earned run allowed in each game.
- Dejounte Murray listed as a starter on Sunday as Spurs face Pacers January 21st, 2018
- Blue Jays acquire Randal Grichuk in trade with Cardinals January 19th, 2018
- Red Sox offer J.D. Martinez five-year, $100 million deal January 17th, 2018
- Christian Yelich's relationship with Marlins 'irrevocably broken' January 16th, 2018
- Giants' Hunter Pence will move to left field in 2018 January 16th, 2018
- Andrew McCutchen to play right field following trade to Giants January 16th, 2018
- Update: 'No deal' between Astros and Pirates on Gerrit Cole January 10th, 2018
- Report: Astros land Gerrit Cole in trade with Pirates January 10th, 2018
- Houston's Jose Altuve named the 2017 American League MVP November 16th, 2017
- George Springer, Astros defeat Dodgers in Game 7 for first World Series title November 2nd, 2017
- Astros' Yulieski Gurriel suspended five games in 2018 for gesture October 28th, 2017
- Cameron Maybin on Houston's bench Tuesday versus Yankees October 17th, 2017