Nationals announce Stephen Strasburg as Game 4 starter
Washington Nationals pitcher Stephen Strasburg has been announced as the team's Game 4 starter, according to The Washington Times' Todd Dybas.
Tanner Roark was expected to start Game 4 yesterday, but the game was ultimately rained out. Dusty Baker had originally maintained that Roark would start on Wednesday, but reports surfaced this morning about Washington deploying Strasburg in his place. While Strasburg starts, Roark will be available out of the bullpen in a do-or-die situation for the Nationals.
Having accounted for 64 and 55 FanDuel points in 2 starts against the Chicago Cubs, Strasburg costs $10,700 and is the most expensive pitcher on today's postseason slate.
- Chris Sale to start All-Star Game for American League July 16th, 2018
- Yoenis Cespedes (hip) could return for Mets on Friday July 16th, 2018
- Red Sox's Eduardo Rodriguez suffers 'serious damage' to ankle July 16th, 2018
- Josh Bell hits a walk-off double to carry Pirates past Brewers July 16th, 2018
- Brian Dozier blasts walk-off grand slam to lift Twins over Rays July 16th, 2018
- Pirates option Austin Meadows to Triple-A July 15th, 2018
- Max Scherzer draws another start for National League in All-Star Game July 16th, 2018
- Nationals-Mets expected to start at 1:55pm ET on Sunday July 15th, 2018
- Matt Wieters is starting for Nationals on Sunday July 15th, 2018
- Wilmer Difo is at second base Sunday for Nationals July 15th, 2018
- Daniel Murphy not in Washington's lineup Sunday in New York July 15th, 2018
- Michael Taylor starting in centerfield Sunday for Nationals July 15th, 2018