Nationals' Stephen Strasburg expected to start Game 4 of NLDS
Washington Nationals pitcher Stephen Strasburg is now expected to start Game 4 on Wednesday, per MLB Network's Jon Morosi.
Up until late this morning, Tanner Roark was expected to make the start against the Chicago Cubs, but it looks like Dusty Baker's had a change of heart. Strasburg had been dealing with an illness yet he's the better option of the two if he's a full-go, which it appears he is.
In Washington's Game 1 loss, Strasburg struck out 10 while allowing 2 unearned runs across 7 innings. In his lone regular season start against the Cubs, he also went 7 strong as he struck out 13 and allowed 2 earned runs in a winning effort.
- Rays sign Carlos Gomez to one-year deal February 21st, 2018
- Steven Souza sent to Diamondbacks in three-team deal February 21st, 2018
- Yankees land Brandon Drury from Diamondbacks in three-team trade February 21st, 2018
- Orioles agree to terms with Colby Rasmus February 21st, 2018
- Astros prospect Forrest Whitley suspended for violating drug program February 21st, 2018
- Yuli Gurriel will move around infield this season for Astros February 21st, 2018
- Nationals' Bryce Harper not talking beyond 2018 season February 19th, 2018
- Nats' Adam Eaton (knee) cleared for spring training, hopes to be ready Opening Day February 13th, 2018
- Nationals won't bring Dusty Baker back in 2018 October 20th, 2017
- Nationals' Gio Gonzalez will start Game 5 of NLDS October 12th, 2017
- Nationals undecided on starter for NLDS Game 5 October 12th, 2017
- Tanner Roark could start Game 5 of NLDS for Nationals October 11th, 2017