Indians' Edwin Encarnacion (ankle) went through running drills on Tuesday
Cleveland Indians first baseman Edwin Encarnacion went through running drills and took batting practice during Tuesday's off-day in Cleveland.
Encarnacion hasn't played since spraining his ankle in Game 2. With the Indians' playoff lives on the line, though, it looks like he'll be good to go as the club's designated hitter on Wednesday.
If he can go, our models project Encarnacion for 12.2 FanDuel points in his matchup with C.C. Sabathia and the New York Yankees.
- Max Scherzer draws another start for National League in All-Star Game July 16th, 2018
- Chris Sale to start All-Star Game for American League July 16th, 2018
- Yoenis Cespedes (hip) could return for Mets on Friday July 16th, 2018
- Red Sox's Eduardo Rodriguez suffers 'serious damage' to ankle July 16th, 2018
- Josh Bell hits a walk-off double to carry Pirates past Brewers July 16th, 2018
- Brian Dozier blasts walk-off grand slam to lift Twins over Rays July 16th, 2018
- Yan Gomes on Indians' bench against Yankees July 15th, 2018
- Jason Kipnis back in action for Indians on Sunday July 15th, 2018
- Greg Allen draws start for Cleveland versus Yankees July 15th, 2018
- Tyler Naquin enters Indians' lineup on Sunday July 15th, 2018
- Roberto Perez starting for Indians on Sunday July 15th, 2018
- Yonder Alonso starting for Indians on Sunday July 15th, 2018