Tanner Roark to remain Washington's Game 4 starter
Washington Nationals manager Dusty Baker says that pitcher Tanner Roark will pitch Game 4 on Wednesday, according to MLB.com's Carrie Muskat.
Game 4 was originally set to be played Tuesday, but it was ultimately rained out. Given that, there was a chance that Stephen Strasburg would replace Roark in Game 4. But, Strasburg pitched a bullpen session and is dealing with a little of an illness so Roark will face the Chicago Cubs as he looks to keep the Nationals alive in the postseason.
In 30 starts this season, Roark has gone 13-11 with a 4.13 FIP and 8.24 strikeouts per 9 innings. He is averaging 28.3 FanDuel points per game and is projected for 26.8 at a price of $8,300 tomorrow.
- Dodgers' Austin Barnes is out of the lineup for Game 4 October 18th, 2017
- Joc Pederson is out of the Dodgers' lineup for Game 4 October 18th, 2017
- Yasmani Grandal is behind the plate for the Dodgers in Game 4 October 18th, 2017
- Dodgers' Curtis Granderson is batting sixth in Game 4 October 18th, 2017
- Cubs' Javier Baez is starting at second base in Game 4 October 18th, 2017
- Jason Heyward is out of the Cubs' lineup for Game 4 October 18th, 2017
- Nationals' Gio Gonzalez will start Game 5 of NLDS October 12th, 2017
- Nationals undecided on starter for NLDS Game 5 October 12th, 2017
- Tanner Roark could start Game 5 of NLDS for Nationals October 11th, 2017
- Nationals announce Stephen Strasburg as Game 4 starter October 11th, 2017
- Nationals' Stephen Strasburg expected to start Game 4 of NLDS October 11th, 2017
- Max Scherzer is available out of Nationals' bullpen in Game 4 October 11th, 2017