Nationals' Stephen Strasburg (illness) will pitch Game 5 of NLDS
Washington Nationals pitcher Stephen Strasburg will not pitch Game 4 and will remain in line to start Game 5 of the NLDS, according to MLB.com's Mark Feinsand.
Feinsand is also reporting that Strasburg is "feeling under the weather", as is the case with much of the Nationals' roster. On top of that, Strasburg threw a bullpen session today, which contributes to Baker's decision to roll out Tanner Roark in tomorrow's rescheduled game.
In Game 1, Strasburg went 7 innings, with 10 strikeouts to 2 unearned runs. The loss brought his postseason record to 0-2 in 2 starts, but he still owns a 0.75 ERA in 12 innings of playoff work.
- Yasmani Grandal is not in the Dodgers' Game 5 lineup October 19th, 2017
- Curtis Granderson is on the Dodgers' bench for Game 5 against the Cubs October 19th, 2017
- Andre Ethier is not in the Dodgers' Game 5 lineup October 19th, 2017
- Dodgers' Chase Utley will not start in Game 5 against the Cubs October 19th, 2017
- Logan Forsythe is in the Dodgers' Game 5 lineup on Thursday October 19th, 2017
- Kike Hernandez gets the start for the Dodgers in Game 5 October 19th, 2017
- Nationals won't bring Dusty Baker back in 2018 October 20th, 2017
- Nationals' Gio Gonzalez will start Game 5 of NLDS October 12th, 2017
- Nationals undecided on starter for NLDS Game 5 October 12th, 2017
- Tanner Roark could start Game 5 of NLDS for Nationals October 11th, 2017
- Nationals announce Stephen Strasburg as Game 4 starter October 11th, 2017
- Nationals' Stephen Strasburg expected to start Game 4 of NLDS October 11th, 2017