Shin-Soo Choo is out of the lineup on Saturday
Texas Rangers outfielder Shin-Soo Choo will not start Saturday's game against the Oakland Athletics.
The veteran outfielder is getting a routine day off. Jared Hoying is starting in right field.
Over 636 plate appearances, Choo is hitting .261/.357/.423 with 96 runs, 22 home runs, and 12 stolen bases.
- Alex Avila out of Arizona's lineup versus Milwaukee May 23rd, 2018
- J.R. Murphy starting for Arizona on Wednesday afternoon May 23rd, 2018
- James McCann out of Detroit's lineup versus Twins May 23rd, 2018
- Daniel Descalso sitting for Diamondbacks on Wednesday afternoon May 23rd, 2018
- Tigers' Grayson Greiner starting on Wednesday afternoon May 23rd, 2018
- Nick Ahmed starting for Diamondbacks on Wednesday May 23rd, 2018
- Ryan Rua starting for Rangers against Yankees May 22nd, 2018
- Delino DeShields sitting for Rangers versus Yankees May 22nd, 2018
- Rangers' Adrian Beltre (hamstring) progressing, remains weeks away from return May 21st, 2018
- Ronald Guzman in the Rangers' lineup on Monday May 21st, 2018
- Rangers' Robinson Chirinos starting on Monday against the Yankees May 21st, 2018
- Rangers' Isiah Kiner-Falefa batting third on Monday May 21st, 2018