Shin-Soo Choo is out of the lineup on Saturday
Texas Rangers outfielder Shin-Soo Choo will not start Saturday's game against the Oakland Athletics.
The veteran outfielder is getting a routine day off. Jared Hoying is starting in right field.
Over 636 plate appearances, Choo is hitting .261/.357/.423 with 96 runs, 22 home runs, and 12 stolen bases.
- Marlins will receive Starlin Castro, prospects in Giancarlo Stanton deal December 9th, 2017
- Deal reportedly in place to send Marlins' Giancarlo Stanton to Yankees December 9th, 2017
- Shohei Ohtani signs with the Los Angeles Angels December 8th, 2017
- Mariners acquire Dee Gordon from Marlins for prospects December 7th, 2017
- Giants expect decision from Giancarlo Stanton by week's end December 7th, 2017
- White Sox sign Welington Castillo to two-year deal December 1st, 2017
- Ryan Rua starting at first base Sunday in Texas October 1st, 2017
- Adrian Beltre back in Rangers' lineup for season finale October 1st, 2017
- Joey Gallo is out Sunday in Texas October 1st, 2017
- Rangers' Jared Hoying is starting in right field on Saturday September 30th, 2017
- Rangers' Willie Calhoun is batting second on Saturday September 30th, 2017
- Shin-Soo Choo is out of the lineup on Saturday September 30th, 2017