Shin-Soo Choo is out of the lineup on Saturday
Texas Rangers outfielder Shin-Soo Choo will not start Saturday's game against the Oakland Athletics.
The veteran outfielder is getting a routine day off. Jared Hoying is starting in right field.
Over 636 plate appearances, Choo is hitting .261/.357/.423 with 96 runs, 22 home runs, and 12 stolen bases.
- Indians' Danny Salazar (shoulder) has progressed to throwing from 75 feet February 20th, 2018
- Brewers' Ryan Braun will only play left field and first base in 2018 February 20th, 2018
- Angels lowering right field wall in 2018 February 20th, 2018
- Alex Cora: Hanley Ramirez is Red Sox' number-three hitter February 20th, 2018
- Report: Phillies, Jake Arrieta 'having dialogue' February 20th, 2018
- Diamondbacks sign Jarrod Dyson to two-year deal February 20th, 2018
- Joey Gallo to serve as Rangers' everyday first baseman in 2018 February 20th, 2018
- Rangers will not sign Seung Hwan Oh February 17th, 2018
- Rangers sign Edinson Volquez to two-year minor league deal February 17th, 2018
- Trevor Plouffe and Texas agree to a minor league deal February 12th, 2018
- Joey Gallo will be the Rangers' starting first baseman in 2018 February 12th, 2018
- Rangers trade MLB rights of Seahawks' quarterback Russell Wilson to Yankees for future considerations February 7th, 2018