A.J. Jimenez starting at catcher for Texas
Texas Rangers catcher A.J. Jimenez is in the starting lineup for Thursday's home game against the Oakland Athletics.
Brett Nicholas is getting the day off, and Jimenez will start in his place behind the plate while batting eighth against Oakland lefty Sean Manaea.
numberFire's models have Jimenez as one of the day's worst fantasy plays, projecting him for only 3.2 FanDuel points.
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Scott Heineman sitting on Sunday for Texas September 29th, 2019
- Nick Solak not in Rangers' Sunday lineup September 29th, 2019
- Isiah Kiner-Falefa in Texas' Saturday lineup against New York September 28th, 2019
- Rangers' Ronald Guzman starting at first base on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Scott Heineman starting on Friday for Texas September 27th, 2019
- Ronald Guzman not in Rangers' Friday lineup September 27th, 2019