Cardinals' Yadier Molina (concussion protocol) lifted from Monday's game
St. Louis Cardinals catcher Yaider Molina left Monday's game after taking two straight foul tips off his mask in the seventh inning.
According to NBC Sports' Ryan Boyer, Molina vomited as he walked off the field in the seventh inning. He should be put through the concussion protocol and will likely miss a few games this week. Carson Kelly took over on Monday and will likely draw a couple starts for Molina.
Molina has put together a great hitting season in 2017. While accounting for a .320 wOBA, the 35-year-old has churned out 18 homers and 82 RBI in 136 games and 543 plate appearances.
- Skal Labissiere starting for Sacramento on Tuesday night January 23rd, 2018
- Austin Jackson signs 2-year deal with San Francisco January 22nd, 2018
- Dejounte Murray listed as a starter on Sunday as Spurs face Pacers January 21st, 2018
- Red Sox offer J.D. Martinez five-year, $100 million deal January 17th, 2018
- Christian Yelich's relationship with Marlins 'irrevocably broken' January 16th, 2018
- Giants' Hunter Pence will move to left field in 2018 January 16th, 2018
- Blue Jays acquire Randal Grichuk in trade with Cardinals January 19th, 2018
- Stephen Piscotty traded from Cardinals to Athletics in exchange for minor leaguers December 14th, 2017
- Cardinals acquiring Marlins' Marcell Ozuna December 13th, 2017
- Cardinals' Adam Wainwright has surgery on right elbow October 4th, 2017
- Tommy Pham absent from Cardinals' lineup versus Milwaukee October 1st, 2017
- Jose Martinez on Cardinals' bench for Sunday's regular-season finale October 1st, 2017