Cardinals' Yadier Molina (concussion protocol) lifted from Monday's game
St. Louis Cardinals catcher Yaider Molina left Monday's game after taking two straight foul tips off his mask in the seventh inning.
According to NBC Sports' Ryan Boyer, Molina vomited as he walked off the field in the seventh inning. He should be put through the concussion protocol and will likely miss a few games this week. Carson Kelly took over on Monday and will likely draw a couple starts for Molina.
Molina has put together a great hitting season in 2017. While accounting for a .320 wOBA, the 35-year-old has churned out 18 homers and 82 RBI in 136 games and 543 plate appearances.
- Nationals won't bring Dusty Baker back in 2018 October 20th, 2017
- Yasmani Grandal is not in the Dodgers' Game 5 lineup October 19th, 2017
- Curtis Granderson is on the Dodgers' bench for Game 5 against the Cubs October 19th, 2017
- Andre Ethier is not in the Dodgers' Game 5 lineup October 19th, 2017
- Dodgers' Chase Utley will not start in Game 5 against the Cubs October 19th, 2017
- Logan Forsythe is in the Dodgers' Game 5 lineup on Thursday October 19th, 2017
- Cardinals' Adam Wainwright has surgery on right elbow October 4th, 2017
- Tommy Pham absent from Cardinals' lineup versus Milwaukee October 1st, 2017
- Jose Martinez on Cardinals' bench for Sunday's regular-season finale October 1st, 2017
- Stephen Piscotty absent from Cardinals' lineup against Brewers October 1st, 2017
- Paul DeJong not starting for Cardinals on Sunday October 1st, 2017
- Harrison Bader is in the Cardinals' lineup on Saturday September 30th, 2017