Cardinals' Yadier Molina (concussion protocol) lifted from Monday's game
St. Louis Cardinals catcher Yaider Molina left Monday's game after taking two straight foul tips off his mask in the seventh inning.
According to NBC Sports' Ryan Boyer, Molina vomited as he walked off the field in the seventh inning. He should be put through the concussion protocol and will likely miss a few games this week. Carson Kelly took over on Monday and will likely draw a couple starts for Molina.
Molina has put together a great hitting season in 2017. While accounting for a .320 wOBA, the 35-year-old has churned out 18 homers and 82 RBI in 136 games and 543 plate appearances.
- Padres' Christian Villanueva (hamstring) expected out until Friday April 24th, 2018
- Tigers-Pirates game on Tuesday postponed due to rain April 24th, 2018
- Padres and Rockies game on Tuesday will be delayed due to rain April 24th, 2018
- Nats call up Adrian Sanchez, have him hitting seventh on Tuesday April 24th, 2018
- Wilmer Difo will come off the Nationals' bench on Tuesday April 24th, 2018
- Matt Wieters absent from Nationals' Tuesday lineup April 24th, 2018
- Tyler O'Neill is sitting out Tuesday for Cardinals April 24th, 2018
- Yadier Molina falls to fifth in Cardinals' Tuesday lineup April 24th, 2018
- Harrison Bader not in Cardinals' lineup against Mets April 24th, 2018
- Marcell Ozuna returns to the lineup Tuesday in St. Louis April 24th, 2018
- Cardinals' Adam Wainwright (elbow) hits the disabled list on Sunday April 23rd, 2018
- Tyler O'Neill starting for Cardinals on Sunday April 22nd, 2018