Brewers' Eric Thames heads back to the bench on Wednesday
Eric Thames is not in the starting lineup for the Milwaukee Brewers on Wednesday night.
Thames will take a seat as the Brewers take on Pirates' left-hander Steven Brault at PNC Park.
Our models project Thames for a .783 OPS with 2 home runs, 6 RBI and 6 runs scored over 46 plate appearances remaining in 2017.
- Athletics' Matt Chapman undergoing MRI on right hand February 22nd, 2018
- Pirates acquire Corey Dickerson from Rays February 22nd, 2018
- Daniel Hudson headed to Rays after trade with Pirates February 22nd, 2018
- Dodgers' Austin Barnes dealing with elbow discomfort February 22nd, 2018
- Angels' Chris Young dealing with Grade 1 right calf strain February 22nd, 2018
- Rays sign Carlos Gomez to one-year deal February 21st, 2018
- Brewers' Ryan Braun will only play left field and first base in 2018 February 20th, 2018
- Dodgers' free agent Yu Darvish expected to sign with a team this week January 28th, 2018
- Lorenzo Cain signs a 5-year/$80M deal with Milwaukee January 25th, 2018
- Marlins trade Christian Yelich to Brewers in 5-player deal January 25th, 2018
- Ryan Braun absent from Brewers' lineup on Sunday October 1st, 2017
- Eric Thames starting for Brewers on Sunday October 1st, 2017