Brewers' Eric Thames heads back to the bench on Wednesday
Eric Thames is not in the starting lineup for the Milwaukee Brewers on Wednesday night.
Thames will take a seat as the Brewers take on Pirates' left-hander Steven Brault at PNC Park.
Our models project Thames for a .783 OPS with 2 home runs, 6 RBI and 6 runs scored over 46 plate appearances remaining in 2017.
- Yankees say Gary Sanchez (groin) is likely headed to the disabled list June 25th, 2018
- Caleb Smith leaves Marlins' Sunday game with shoulder tightness June 25th, 2018
- Pedro Severino catching for Washington on Sunday June 24th, 2018
- Adam Eaton out of Nationals' lineup for Sunday June 24th, 2018
- Andrew Knapp catching for Philadelphia on Sunday June 24th, 2018
- Jorge Alfaro out for Phillies on Sunday June 24th, 2018
- Jonathan Villar back in Brewers' lineup versus Cardinals June 24th, 2018
- Manny Pina on Brewers' bench against St. Louis June 24th, 2018
- Lorenzo Cain (groin) not in Brewers' lineup Sunday June 24th, 2018
- Ryan Braun (finger) returns to Brewers' lineup versus Cardinals June 24th, 2018
- Brad Miller starting for the Brewers on Saturday June 23rd, 2018
- Milwaukee's Orlando Arcia out against the Cards June 23rd, 2018