Darwin Barney out of Blue Jays' lineup Sunday
Toronto Blue Jays infielder Darwin Barney is absent from Sunday's lineup versus the Minnesota Twins.
Barney started Saturday's game at second base and batted eighth, but will make way for Ryan Goins, who will bat seventh Sunday.
After going 0-for-3 Saturday, our models project Barney for 0 homers, 3 RBI and a .250 average over 35 remaining plate appearances this season.
- Yankees' Luis Severino agrees to four-year $40 million dollar extension on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Nick Senzel could start for Reds in 2019 February 15th, 2019
- Yangervis Solarte, Giants reportedly agree to terms February 15th, 2019
- Jacob deGrom named Mets' Opening Day starter February 14th, 2019
- Angels' Shohei Ohtani (elbow) not expected to be ready to DH until May February 12th, 2019
- Free agent Bryce Harper currently not considering short-term deals February 12th, 2019
- Blue Jays' Vladimir Guerrero Jr.'s MLB debut undetermined February 14th, 2019
- Anthony Alford starting in Toronto's Saturday lineup September 29th, 2018
- Danny Jansen starting at catcher for Blue Jays on Saturday September 29th, 2018
- Randal Grichuk batting cleanup in Toronto's Saturday lineup September 29th, 2018
- Yangervis Solarte sitting for Blue Jays on Saturday September 29th, 2018
- Aledmys Diaz starting at third base for Blue Jays on Saturday September 29th, 2018