Jed Lowrie not in Oakland's Sunday lineup
Oakland Athletics second baseman Jed Lowrie is sitting out Sunday against the Philadelphia Phillies.
It appears to be just a day off for Lowrie after playing a night game last night. Joey Wendle will enter the lineup at second base and hit seventh against Henderson Alvarez.
Our models project Lowrie for a .283 batting average, with 1 home run, 6 RBI, and 6 runs scored over 60 plate appearances remaining this season.
- Cubs' Javier Baez is starting at second base in Game 4 October 18th, 2017
- Jason Heyward is out of the Cubs' lineup for Game 4 October 18th, 2017
- Ben Zobrist is out of the Cubs' lineup for Game 4 October 18th, 2017
- Cubs' Albert Almora is leading off in Game 4 October 18th, 2017
- Austin Romine out of Yankees' Game 5 lineup October 18th, 2017
- Yankees' Chase Headley in at DH for ALCS Game 5 October 18th, 2017
- Dustin Garneau is starting behind the plate for Oakland October 1st, 2017
- Franklin Barreto is starting for the A's on Sunday afternoon October 1st, 2017
- Athletics' Matt Chapman hitting second on Sunday afternoon October 1st, 2017
- Bruce Maxwell not in A's lineup for Sunday's season finale October 1st, 2017
- Matt Joyce is not in the A's lineup on Sunday afternoon October 1st, 2017
- Renato Nunez not in Athletics' Saturday lineup September 30th, 2017