Jed Lowrie not in Oakland's Sunday lineup
Oakland Athletics second baseman Jed Lowrie is sitting out Sunday against the Philadelphia Phillies.
It appears to be just a day off for Lowrie after playing a night game last night. Joey Wendle will enter the lineup at second base and hit seventh against Henderson Alvarez.
Our models project Lowrie for a .283 batting average, with 1 home run, 6 RBI, and 6 runs scored over 60 plate appearances remaining this season.
- Padres acquire Chase Headley and Bryan Mitchell in trade with Yankees December 12th, 2017
- Marlins will receive Starlin Castro, prospects in Giancarlo Stanton deal December 9th, 2017
- Deal reportedly in place to send Marlins' Giancarlo Stanton to Yankees December 9th, 2017
- Shohei Ohtani signs with the Los Angeles Angels December 8th, 2017
- Mariners acquire Dee Gordon from Marlins for prospects December 7th, 2017
- Giants expect decision from Giancarlo Stanton by week's end December 7th, 2017
- Dustin Garneau is starting behind the plate for Oakland October 1st, 2017
- Franklin Barreto is starting for the A's on Sunday afternoon October 1st, 2017
- Athletics' Matt Chapman hitting second on Sunday afternoon October 1st, 2017
- Bruce Maxwell not in A's lineup for Sunday's season finale October 1st, 2017
- Matt Joyce is not in the A's lineup on Sunday afternoon October 1st, 2017
- Renato Nunez not in Athletics' Saturday lineup September 30th, 2017