Chase Utley out of Dodgers' lineup against Giants
Los Angeles Dodgers infielder Chase Utley is not starting on Wednesday against the San Francisco Giants.
Logan Forsythe will start at second base versus Giants southpaw Matt Moore while Chase Utley grabs a seat on the Dodgers' bench. He's currently in a 1-for-13 slump.
numberFire's models project Utley for a .243 batting average in 42 plate appearances over the remainder of the year.
- Red Sox' Eduardo Nunez aggravates knee injury, avoids additional damage September 26th, 2017
- Yankees' Aaron Hicks activated from the disabled list September 26th, 2017
- Cardinals' Yadier Molina (concussion protocol) lifted from Monday's game September 26th, 2017
- Astros' Jose Altuve has left forearm contusion, X-rays negative September 26th, 2017
- Red Sox' Mookie Betts to have wrist examined on Tuesday September 26th, 2017
- Oakland's Matt Olson diagnosed with Grade 2 hamstring strain September 26th, 2017
- Yasiel Puig benched by Dodgers because of tardiness September 26th, 2017
- Justin Turner (thumb) is still out of action for Los Angeles September 25th, 2017
- Yasiel Puig remains benched by the Dodgers on Monday September 25th, 2017
- Enrique Hernandez is starting in right for the Dodgers September 25th, 2017
- Dodgers' Austin Barnes is in at second base on Monday September 25th, 2017
- Rob Segedin is in the Dodgers' Monday lineup September 25th, 2017