Curtis Granderson not in Dodgers' lineup on Wednesday night
Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder Curtis Granderson is not starting on Wednesday against the San Francisco Giants.
With the Giants sending southpaw Matt Moore to the hill, the left-handed hitting Granderson will grab a seat on the Dodgers' bench. Enrique Hernandez will draw the start in left field and bat seventh on Wednesday night.
numberFire's models project Granderson for a .226 batting average with 3 home runs, 8 RBI, and 8 runs scored in 62 plate appearances over the remainder of the year.
- Blue Jays acquire Randal Grichuk in trade with Cardinals January 19th, 2018
- Red Sox offer J.D. Martinez five-year, $100 million deal January 17th, 2018
- Christian Yelich's relationship with Marlins 'irrevocably broken' January 16th, 2018
- Giants' Hunter Pence will move to left field in 2018 January 16th, 2018
- Andrew McCutchen to play right field following trade to Giants January 16th, 2018
- Josh Harrison prefers trade if Pirates aren't looking to compete January 16th, 2018
- Giants expect decision from Giancarlo Stanton by week's end December 7th, 2017
- Cody Bellinger of the Dodgers named National League Rookie of the Year November 13th, 2017
- Corey Seager (back) officially on Dodgers' World Series roster October 24th, 2017
- Report: Corey Seager (back) will be on Dodgers' World Series roster October 23rd, 2017
- Yasmani Grandal is not in the Dodgers' Game 5 lineup October 19th, 2017
- Curtis Granderson is on the Dodgers' bench for Game 5 against the Cubs October 19th, 2017