Yasmani Grandal is out Wednesday for Dodgers
Los Angeles Dodgers catcher Yasmani Grandal is not in the lineup on Wednesday against the San Francisco Giants.
Austin Barnes is making a start behind the plate on Wednesday, so Grandal is getting the night off. Barnes is batting in the sixth spot against southpaw Matt Moore.
Our models project Grandal for a .260 batting average, with 3 home runs, 8 RBI, and 7 runs scored over 56 plate appearances remaining this season.
- Houston's Jose Altuve named the 2017 American League MVP November 16th, 2017
- Marlins' Giancarlo Stanton wins NL MVP November 16th, 2017
- Yankees' Aaron Judge unanimous winner of American League Rookie of the Year November 13th, 2017
- George Springer, Astros defeat Dodgers in Game 7 for first World Series title November 2nd, 2017
- Astros' Yulieski Gurriel suspended five games in 2018 for gesture October 28th, 2017
- Yankees' manager Joe Girardi will not return despite ALCS appearance October 26th, 2017
- Cody Bellinger of the Dodgers named National League Rookie of the Year November 13th, 2017
- Corey Seager (back) officially on Dodgers' World Series roster October 24th, 2017
- Report: Corey Seager (back) will be on Dodgers' World Series roster October 23rd, 2017
- Yasmani Grandal is not in the Dodgers' Game 5 lineup October 19th, 2017
- Curtis Granderson is on the Dodgers' bench for Game 5 against the Cubs October 19th, 2017
- Andre Ethier is not in the Dodgers' Game 5 lineup October 19th, 2017