Brandon Crawford starting on Wednesday for San Francisco
San Francisco Giants shortstop Brandon Crawford is starting on Wednesday against the Los Angeles Dodgers.
Crawford will start at shortstop and bat fifth versus Dodgers right-hander Yu Darvish. Kelby Tomlinson will play second base while Joe Panik heads to the Giants' bench.
numberFire's models project Crawford to score 8.8 FanDuel points at a cost of $2,800 on Wednesday. As a team, the Giants' lineup may be short on fantasy upside due to a weak implied total (3.09 runs) in a pitcher-friendly matchup (7.5 over/under, 0.930 park factor).
- Houston's Jose Altuve named the 2017 American League MVP November 16th, 2017
- Marlins' Giancarlo Stanton wins NL MVP November 16th, 2017
- Cody Bellinger of the Dodgers named National League Rookie of the Year November 13th, 2017
- Yankees' Aaron Judge unanimous winner of American League Rookie of the Year November 13th, 2017
- George Springer, Astros defeat Dodgers in Game 7 for first World Series title November 2nd, 2017
- Astros' Yulieski Gurriel suspended five games in 2018 for gesture October 28th, 2017
- Ryder Jones out for San Francisco on Sunday October 1st, 2017
- Nick Hundley in the lineup for Giants' game on Sunday October 1st, 2017
- Ryder Jones back at third base Saturday for Giants September 30th, 2017
- Nick Hundley is out Saturday in San Francisco September 30th, 2017
- Mac Williamson not in Giants' lineup against Padres September 29th, 2017
- Ryder Jones is out Friday in San Francisco September 29th, 2017