Brandon Crawford starting on Wednesday for San Francisco
San Francisco Giants shortstop Brandon Crawford is starting on Wednesday against the Los Angeles Dodgers.
Crawford will start at shortstop and bat fifth versus Dodgers right-hander Yu Darvish. Kelby Tomlinson will play second base while Joe Panik heads to the Giants' bench.
numberFire's models project Crawford to score 8.8 FanDuel points at a cost of $2,800 on Wednesday. As a team, the Giants' lineup may be short on fantasy upside due to a weak implied total (3.09 runs) in a pitcher-friendly matchup (7.5 over/under, 0.930 park factor).
- Bryce Harper (illness) uncertain for Nationals on Tuesday September 26th, 2017
- Red Sox' Eduardo Nunez aggravates knee injury, avoids additional damage September 26th, 2017
- Yasiel Puig benched by Dodgers because of tardiness September 26th, 2017
- Yankees' Aaron Hicks activated from the disabled list September 26th, 2017
- Cardinals' Yadier Molina (concussion protocol) lifted from Monday's game September 26th, 2017
- Astros' Jose Altuve has left forearm contusion, X-rays negative September 26th, 2017
- Giants' Mac Williamson is sitting out Monday September 25th, 2017
- Gorkys Hernandez not in Giants' lineup against Diamondbacks September 25th, 2017
- Kelby Tomlinson is out Monday for Giants September 25th, 2017
- Jarrett Parker is in Giants' Monday lineup September 25th, 2017
- Denard Span is starting Monday for San Francisco September 25th, 2017
- Joe Panik returns to Giants' Monday lineup September 25th, 2017