Brandon Crawford starting on Wednesday for San Francisco
San Francisco Giants shortstop Brandon Crawford is starting on Wednesday against the Los Angeles Dodgers.
Crawford will start at shortstop and bat fifth versus Dodgers right-hander Yu Darvish. Kelby Tomlinson will play second base while Joe Panik heads to the Giants' bench.
numberFire's models project Crawford to score 8.8 FanDuel points at a cost of $2,800 on Wednesday. As a team, the Giants' lineup may be short on fantasy upside due to a weak implied total (3.09 runs) in a pitcher-friendly matchup (7.5 over/under, 0.930 park factor).
- Blue Jays acquire Randal Grichuk in trade with Cardinals January 19th, 2018
- Red Sox offer J.D. Martinez five-year, $100 million deal January 17th, 2018
- Christian Yelich's relationship with Marlins 'irrevocably broken' January 16th, 2018
- Josh Harrison prefers trade if Pirates aren't looking to compete January 16th, 2018
- Astros officially acquire Gerrit Cole from Pirates January 13th, 2018
- Padres, Brad Hand agree to three-year extension January 13th, 2018
- Giants' Hunter Pence will move to left field in 2018 January 16th, 2018
- Andrew McCutchen to play right field following trade to Giants January 16th, 2018
- Report: Giants acquire Andrew McCutchen from Pirates January 15th, 2018
- Giants acquire Evan Longoria in five-player deal with Rays December 20th, 2017
- Giants expect decision from Giancarlo Stanton by week's end December 7th, 2017
- Ryder Jones out for San Francisco on Sunday October 1st, 2017