Jarrett Parker starting for Giants on Wednesday
San Francisco Giants outfielder Jarrett Parker is starting on Wednesday against the Los Angeles Dodgers.
Parker will start in left field and bat second versus Dodgers right-hander Yu Darvish. Austin Slater will be available off the bench after starting on Tuesday for the Giants.
numberFire's models project Parker to score 7.9 FanDuel points at a cost of $3,700 on Wednesday, limiting his DFS appeal in a matchup where the Giants will likely already be short on fantasy upside with a weak implied total (3.09 runs) in a pitcher-friendly matchup (7.5 over/under, 0.930 park factor).
- Houston's Jose Altuve named the 2017 American League MVP November 16th, 2017
- Marlins' Giancarlo Stanton wins NL MVP November 16th, 2017
- Cody Bellinger of the Dodgers named National League Rookie of the Year November 13th, 2017
- Yankees' Aaron Judge unanimous winner of American League Rookie of the Year November 13th, 2017
- George Springer, Astros defeat Dodgers in Game 7 for first World Series title November 2nd, 2017
- Astros' Yulieski Gurriel suspended five games in 2018 for gesture October 28th, 2017
- Ryder Jones out for San Francisco on Sunday October 1st, 2017
- Nick Hundley in the lineup for Giants' game on Sunday October 1st, 2017
- Ryder Jones back at third base Saturday for Giants September 30th, 2017
- Nick Hundley is out Saturday in San Francisco September 30th, 2017
- Mac Williamson not in Giants' lineup against Padres September 29th, 2017
- Ryder Jones is out Friday in San Francisco September 29th, 2017