Dexter Fowler (knee) remains out for Cardinals on Wednesday
St. Louis Cardinals outfielder Dexter Fowler (knee) is out again Wednesday against the Cincinnati Reds.
Fowler hasn't played since suffering a right knee contusion during Saturday's contest against the Pittsburgh Pirates, and there's currently no sense of a timetable for his return. Harrison Bader will start in center field and work out of the eight-hole for the Cardinals on Wednesday versus Reds right-hander Tyler Mahle.
Over 106 games this season, Fowler owns a .255/.346/.470 slash with 15 home runs, 52 RBI, 60 runs scored, and 5 steals in 436 plate appearances.
- Bryce Harper (illness) uncertain for Nationals on Tuesday September 26th, 2017
- Red Sox' Eduardo Nunez aggravates knee injury, avoids additional damage September 26th, 2017
- Yasiel Puig benched by Dodgers because of tardiness September 26th, 2017
- Yankees' Aaron Hicks activated from the disabled list September 26th, 2017
- Astros' Jose Altuve has left forearm contusion, X-rays negative September 26th, 2017
- Red Sox' Mookie Betts to have wrist examined on Tuesday September 26th, 2017
- Cardinals' Yadier Molina (concussion protocol) lifted from Monday's game September 26th, 2017
- Yadier Molina is in the Cardinals' Monday lineup September 25th, 2017
- Carson Kelly is on the St. Louis bench Monday September 25th, 2017
- Cardinals' Jose Martinez dealing with sprained left thumb September 24th, 2017
- Yadier Molina not in Cardinals' lineup versus Pirates September 24th, 2017
- Carson Kelly starting for Cardinals on Sunday September 24th, 2017