Dexter Fowler (knee) remains out for Cardinals on Wednesday
St. Louis Cardinals outfielder Dexter Fowler (knee) is out again Wednesday against the Cincinnati Reds.
Fowler hasn't played since suffering a right knee contusion during Saturday's contest against the Pittsburgh Pirates, and there's currently no sense of a timetable for his return. Harrison Bader will start in center field and work out of the eight-hole for the Cardinals on Wednesday versus Reds right-hander Tyler Mahle.
Over 106 games this season, Fowler owns a .255/.346/.470 slash with 15 home runs, 52 RBI, 60 runs scored, and 5 steals in 436 plate appearances.
- Yankees' outfielder Aaron Judge undergoes shoulder surgery November 21st, 2017
- Houston's Jose Altuve named the 2017 American League MVP November 16th, 2017
- Marlins' Giancarlo Stanton wins NL MVP November 16th, 2017
- Cody Bellinger of the Dodgers named National League Rookie of the Year November 13th, 2017
- Yankees' Aaron Judge unanimous winner of American League Rookie of the Year November 13th, 2017
- George Springer, Astros defeat Dodgers in Game 7 for first World Series title November 2nd, 2017
- Cardinals' Adam Wainwright has surgery on right elbow October 4th, 2017
- Tommy Pham absent from Cardinals' lineup versus Milwaukee October 1st, 2017
- Jose Martinez on Cardinals' bench for Sunday's regular-season finale October 1st, 2017
- Stephen Piscotty absent from Cardinals' lineup against Brewers October 1st, 2017
- Paul DeJong not starting for Cardinals on Sunday October 1st, 2017
- Harrison Bader is in the Cardinals' lineup on Saturday September 30th, 2017