Dexter Fowler (knee) remains out for Cardinals on Wednesday
St. Louis Cardinals outfielder Dexter Fowler (knee) is out again Wednesday against the Cincinnati Reds.
Fowler hasn't played since suffering a right knee contusion during Saturday's contest against the Pittsburgh Pirates, and there's currently no sense of a timetable for his return. Harrison Bader will start in center field and work out of the eight-hole for the Cardinals on Wednesday versus Reds right-hander Tyler Mahle.
Over 106 games this season, Fowler owns a .255/.346/.470 slash with 15 home runs, 52 RBI, 60 runs scored, and 5 steals in 436 plate appearances.
- Cleveland signs Rajai Davis to a minor league contract February 17th, 2018
- Rangers will not sign Seung Hwan Oh February 17th, 2018
- Giants sign Tony Watson to three-year deal February 17th, 2018
- Rangers sign Edinson Volquez to two-year minor league deal February 17th, 2018
- Twins sign Anibal Sanchez to one-year deal February 17th, 2018
- Mets reportedly agree to deal with Jason Vargas February 16th, 2018
- Bud Norris and Cardinals agree to one-year deal February 12th, 2018
- Blue Jays acquire Randal Grichuk in trade with Cardinals January 19th, 2018
- Stephen Piscotty traded from Cardinals to Athletics in exchange for minor leaguers December 14th, 2017
- Cardinals acquiring Marlins' Marcell Ozuna December 13th, 2017
- Cardinals' Adam Wainwright has surgery on right elbow October 4th, 2017
- Tommy Pham absent from Cardinals' lineup versus Milwaukee October 1st, 2017