Cardinals activate Jedd Gyorko (hamstring) from disabled list
The St. Louis Cardinals activated third baseman Jedd Gyorko from the 10-day disabled list.
Gyorko will be available as a pinch-hitter on Wednesday night against the Cincinnati Reds, but he's not yet back in the starting lineup after missing over two weeks with a strained hamstring. In 114 games this season, Gyorko owns a .272/.341/.469 slash with 18 home runs and 64 RBI.
numberFire's models project Gyorko for a .267 batting average with 2 home runs, 7 RBI, and 7 runs scored in 51 plate appearances over the remainder of the year.
- Alen Hanson on Giants' bench against Marlins June 18th, 2018
- Giants' Kelby Tomlinson recalled, starting on Monday June 18th, 2018
- Brandon Crawford placed on Giants' paternity leave list June 18th, 2018
- Buster Posey (general soreness) returns to action for Giants on Monday June 18th, 2018
- Joe Panik starting for Giants versus Marlins June 18th, 2018
- Yankees-Nationals Game 2 will start at 6:45pm ET, FanDuel main slate to lock at first pitch June 18th, 2018
- Harrison Bader batting seventh for St. Louis on Monday June 18th, 2018
- Jose Martinez activated from paternity list, starting Monday for Cardinals June 18th, 2018
- Cardinals' Luke Voit starting at first base June 17th, 2018
- Harrison Bader starting for Cardinals on Sunday June 17th, 2018
- Kolten Wong sits out for St. Louis versus Chicago June 17th, 2018
- Dexter Fowler out of Sunday's lineup for Cardinals June 17th, 2018