Cardinals activate Jedd Gyorko (hamstring) from disabled list
The St. Louis Cardinals activated third baseman Jedd Gyorko from the 10-day disabled list.
Gyorko will be available as a pinch-hitter on Wednesday night against the Cincinnati Reds, but he's not yet back in the starting lineup after missing over two weeks with a strained hamstring. In 114 games this season, Gyorko owns a .272/.341/.469 slash with 18 home runs and 64 RBI.
numberFire's models project Gyorko for a .267 batting average with 2 home runs, 7 RBI, and 7 runs scored in 51 plate appearances over the remainder of the year.
- Yankees' outfielder Aaron Judge undergoes shoulder surgery November 21st, 2017
- Houston's Jose Altuve named the 2017 American League MVP November 16th, 2017
- Marlins' Giancarlo Stanton wins NL MVP November 16th, 2017
- Cody Bellinger of the Dodgers named National League Rookie of the Year November 13th, 2017
- Yankees' Aaron Judge unanimous winner of American League Rookie of the Year November 13th, 2017
- George Springer, Astros defeat Dodgers in Game 7 for first World Series title November 2nd, 2017
- Cardinals' Adam Wainwright has surgery on right elbow October 4th, 2017
- Tommy Pham absent from Cardinals' lineup versus Milwaukee October 1st, 2017
- Jose Martinez on Cardinals' bench for Sunday's regular-season finale October 1st, 2017
- Stephen Piscotty absent from Cardinals' lineup against Brewers October 1st, 2017
- Paul DeJong not starting for Cardinals on Sunday October 1st, 2017
- Harrison Bader is in the Cardinals' lineup on Saturday September 30th, 2017