Cardinals activate Jedd Gyorko (hamstring) from disabled list
The St. Louis Cardinals activated third baseman Jedd Gyorko from the 10-day disabled list.
Gyorko will be available as a pinch-hitter on Wednesday night against the Cincinnati Reds, but he's not yet back in the starting lineup after missing over two weeks with a strained hamstring. In 114 games this season, Gyorko owns a .272/.341/.469 slash with 18 home runs and 64 RBI.
numberFire's models project Gyorko for a .267 batting average with 2 home runs, 7 RBI, and 7 runs scored in 51 plate appearances over the remainder of the year.
- Red Sox' Eduardo Nunez aggravates knee injury, avoids additional damage September 26th, 2017
- Yasiel Puig benched by Dodgers because of tardiness September 26th, 2017
- Yankees' Aaron Hicks activated from the disabled list September 26th, 2017
- Astros' Jose Altuve has left forearm contusion, X-rays negative September 26th, 2017
- Red Sox' Mookie Betts to have wrist examined on Tuesday September 26th, 2017
- Oakland's Matt Olson diagnosed with Grade 2 hamstring strain September 26th, 2017
- Cardinals' Yadier Molina (concussion protocol) lifted from Monday's game September 26th, 2017
- Yadier Molina is in the Cardinals' Monday lineup September 25th, 2017
- Carson Kelly is on the St. Louis bench Monday September 25th, 2017
- Cardinals' Jose Martinez dealing with sprained left thumb September 24th, 2017
- Yadier Molina not in Cardinals' lineup versus Pirates September 24th, 2017
- Carson Kelly starting for Cardinals on Sunday September 24th, 2017