Cardinals activate Jedd Gyorko (hamstring) from disabled list
The St. Louis Cardinals activated third baseman Jedd Gyorko from the 10-day disabled list.
Gyorko will be available as a pinch-hitter on Wednesday night against the Cincinnati Reds, but he's not yet back in the starting lineup after missing over two weeks with a strained hamstring. In 114 games this season, Gyorko owns a .272/.341/.469 slash with 18 home runs and 64 RBI.
numberFire's models project Gyorko for a .267 batting average with 2 home runs, 7 RBI, and 7 runs scored in 51 plate appearances over the remainder of the year.
- Cleveland signs Rajai Davis to a minor league contract February 17th, 2018
- Rangers will not sign Seung Hwan Oh February 17th, 2018
- Giants sign Tony Watson to three-year deal February 17th, 2018
- Rangers sign Edinson Volquez to two-year minor league deal February 17th, 2018
- Twins sign Anibal Sanchez to one-year deal February 17th, 2018
- Mets reportedly agree to deal with Jason Vargas February 16th, 2018
- Bud Norris and Cardinals agree to one-year deal February 12th, 2018
- Blue Jays acquire Randal Grichuk in trade with Cardinals January 19th, 2018
- Stephen Piscotty traded from Cardinals to Athletics in exchange for minor leaguers December 14th, 2017
- Cardinals acquiring Marlins' Marcell Ozuna December 13th, 2017
- Cardinals' Adam Wainwright has surgery on right elbow October 4th, 2017
- Tommy Pham absent from Cardinals' lineup versus Milwaukee October 1st, 2017