Eric Thames batting second for Brewers after lineup change
Milwaukee Brewers outfielder Eric Thames is batting second on Wednesday against the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Thames was originally in the leadoff spot, but after a late scratch, he's now batting second while Eric Sogard will remain atop the Brewers' order tonight versus right-hander Tyler Glasnow and the Pirates. On Tuesday, Thames went 2-for-3 with a solo homer and RBI single while working out of the six-hole for Milwaukee.
The Brewers have one of the higher implied totals tonight at 4.71 runs, so their lineup is worth a look for fantasy purposes. numberFire's models project Thames to score 10.4 FanDuel points at a cost of $3,200.
- Rich Hill (blister) placed on the 10-day DL by the Dodgers May 20th, 2018
- Evan Gattis is not in the Astros' lineup Sunday night May 20th, 2018
- Josh Reddick is starting in right field for Houston on Sunday May 20th, 2018
- Rajai Davis is not starting on Sunday for Cleveland May 20th, 2018
- Brandon Guyer is absent from Cleveland's Sunday night lineup May 20th, 2018
- Erik Gonzalez is not in the Indians' lineup on Sunday May 20th, 2018
- Orlando Arcia out of Brewers' lineup versus Twins May 20th, 2018
- Manny Pina not in Brewers' lineup against Minnesota May 20th, 2018
- Jett Bandy starting for Milwaukee on Sunday May 20th, 2018
- Domingo Santana sitting for Brewers on Sunday May 20th, 2018
- Brewers' Tyler Saladino starting on Sunday May 20th, 2018
- Hernan Perez (wrist) returns for Brewers on Sunday May 20th, 2018