Eric Thames batting second for Brewers after lineup change
Milwaukee Brewers outfielder Eric Thames is batting second on Wednesday against the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Thames was originally in the leadoff spot, but after a late scratch, he's now batting second while Eric Sogard will remain atop the Brewers' order tonight versus right-hander Tyler Glasnow and the Pirates. On Tuesday, Thames went 2-for-3 with a solo homer and RBI single while working out of the six-hole for Milwaukee.
The Brewers have one of the higher implied totals tonight at 4.71 runs, so their lineup is worth a look for fantasy purposes. numberFire's models project Thames to score 10.4 FanDuel points at a cost of $3,200.
- Houston's Jose Altuve named the 2017 American League MVP November 16th, 2017
- Marlins' Giancarlo Stanton wins NL MVP November 16th, 2017
- Cody Bellinger of the Dodgers named National League Rookie of the Year November 13th, 2017
- Yankees' Aaron Judge unanimous winner of American League Rookie of the Year November 13th, 2017
- George Springer, Astros defeat Dodgers in Game 7 for first World Series title November 2nd, 2017
- Astros' Yulieski Gurriel suspended five games in 2018 for gesture October 28th, 2017
- Ryan Braun absent from Brewers' lineup on Sunday October 1st, 2017
- Eric Thames starting for Brewers on Sunday October 1st, 2017
- Neil Walker out of Brewers' lineup on Sunday October 1st, 2017
- Jonathan Villar starting on Sunday for Brewers October 1st, 2017
- Orlando Arcia absent from Brewers' lineup on Sunday October 1st, 2017
- Eric Sogard starting on Sunday for Brewers October 1st, 2017