Brett Phillips starting on Wednesday for Milwaukee
Milwaukee Brewers outfielder Brett Phillips is starting on Wednesday against the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Phillips will start in center field and bat seventh versus Pirates right-hander Tyler Glasnow while Keon Broxton grabs a seat on the Brewers' bench.
The Brewers have one of the higher implied totals tonight at 4.71 runs, so their lineup is worth a look for fantasy purposes. numberFire's models project Phillips to score 10.1 FanDuel points at a cost of $2,900 on Wednesday.
- Houston's Jose Altuve named the 2017 American League MVP November 16th, 2017
- Marlins' Giancarlo Stanton wins NL MVP November 16th, 2017
- Cody Bellinger of the Dodgers named National League Rookie of the Year November 13th, 2017
- Yankees' Aaron Judge unanimous winner of American League Rookie of the Year November 13th, 2017
- George Springer, Astros defeat Dodgers in Game 7 for first World Series title November 2nd, 2017
- Astros' Yulieski Gurriel suspended five games in 2018 for gesture October 28th, 2017
- Ryan Braun absent from Brewers' lineup on Sunday October 1st, 2017
- Eric Thames starting for Brewers on Sunday October 1st, 2017
- Neil Walker out of Brewers' lineup on Sunday October 1st, 2017
- Jonathan Villar starting on Sunday for Brewers October 1st, 2017
- Orlando Arcia absent from Brewers' lineup on Sunday October 1st, 2017
- Eric Sogard starting on Sunday for Brewers October 1st, 2017