Brett Phillips starting on Wednesday for Milwaukee
Milwaukee Brewers outfielder Brett Phillips is starting on Wednesday against the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Phillips will start in center field and bat seventh versus Pirates right-hander Tyler Glasnow while Keon Broxton grabs a seat on the Brewers' bench.
The Brewers have one of the higher implied totals tonight at 4.71 runs, so their lineup is worth a look for fantasy purposes. numberFire's models project Phillips to score 10.1 FanDuel points at a cost of $2,900 on Wednesday.
- Blue Jays acquire Randal Grichuk in trade with Cardinals January 19th, 2018
- Red Sox offer J.D. Martinez five-year, $100 million deal January 17th, 2018
- Christian Yelich's relationship with Marlins 'irrevocably broken' January 16th, 2018
- Giants' Hunter Pence will move to left field in 2018 January 16th, 2018
- Andrew McCutchen to play right field following trade to Giants January 16th, 2018
- Josh Harrison prefers trade if Pirates aren't looking to compete January 16th, 2018
- Ryan Braun absent from Brewers' lineup on Sunday October 1st, 2017
- Eric Thames starting for Brewers on Sunday October 1st, 2017
- Neil Walker out of Brewers' lineup on Sunday October 1st, 2017
- Jonathan Villar starting on Sunday for Brewers October 1st, 2017
- Orlando Arcia absent from Brewers' lineup on Sunday October 1st, 2017
- Eric Sogard starting on Sunday for Brewers October 1st, 2017