Brett Phillips starting on Wednesday for Milwaukee
Milwaukee Brewers outfielder Brett Phillips is starting on Wednesday against the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Phillips will start in center field and bat seventh versus Pirates right-hander Tyler Glasnow while Keon Broxton grabs a seat on the Brewers' bench.
The Brewers have one of the higher implied totals tonight at 4.71 runs, so their lineup is worth a look for fantasy purposes. numberFire's models project Phillips to score 10.1 FanDuel points at a cost of $2,900 on Wednesday.
- Rich Hill (blister) placed on the 10-day DL by the Dodgers May 20th, 2018
- Evan Gattis is not in the Astros' lineup Sunday night May 20th, 2018
- Josh Reddick is starting in right field for Houston on Sunday May 20th, 2018
- Rajai Davis is not starting on Sunday for Cleveland May 20th, 2018
- Brandon Guyer is absent from Cleveland's Sunday night lineup May 20th, 2018
- Erik Gonzalez is not in the Indians' lineup on Sunday May 20th, 2018
- Orlando Arcia out of Brewers' lineup versus Twins May 20th, 2018
- Manny Pina not in Brewers' lineup against Minnesota May 20th, 2018
- Jett Bandy starting for Milwaukee on Sunday May 20th, 2018
- Domingo Santana sitting for Brewers on Sunday May 20th, 2018
- Brewers' Tyler Saladino starting on Sunday May 20th, 2018
- Hernan Perez (wrist) returns for Brewers on Sunday May 20th, 2018