Manny Pina catching as Brewers take on Pirates
Milwaukee Brewers catcher Manny Pina is starting on Wednesday against the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Pina will catch right-hander Chase Anderson and bat sixth versus Pirates righty Tyler Glasnow. Stephen Vogt will be available off the Brewers' bench on Wednesday night.
The Brewers have one of the higher implied totals tonight at 4.71 runs, so their lineup is worth a look for fantasy purposes. numberFire's models project Pina to score 9.5 FanDuel points at a cost of only $2,100, giving him plenty of DFS appeal as a low-budget play.
- Rich Hill (blister) placed on the 10-day DL by the Dodgers May 20th, 2018
- Evan Gattis is not in the Astros' lineup Sunday night May 20th, 2018
- Josh Reddick is starting in right field for Houston on Sunday May 20th, 2018
- Rajai Davis is not starting on Sunday for Cleveland May 20th, 2018
- Brandon Guyer is absent from Cleveland's Sunday night lineup May 20th, 2018
- Erik Gonzalez is not in the Indians' lineup on Sunday May 20th, 2018
- Orlando Arcia out of Brewers' lineup versus Twins May 20th, 2018
- Manny Pina not in Brewers' lineup against Minnesota May 20th, 2018
- Jett Bandy starting for Milwaukee on Sunday May 20th, 2018
- Domingo Santana sitting for Brewers on Sunday May 20th, 2018
- Brewers' Tyler Saladino starting on Sunday May 20th, 2018
- Hernan Perez (wrist) returns for Brewers on Sunday May 20th, 2018