Manny Pina catching as Brewers take on Pirates
Milwaukee Brewers catcher Manny Pina is starting on Wednesday against the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Pina will catch right-hander Chase Anderson and bat sixth versus Pirates righty Tyler Glasnow. Stephen Vogt will be available off the Brewers' bench on Wednesday night.
The Brewers have one of the higher implied totals tonight at 4.71 runs, so their lineup is worth a look for fantasy purposes. numberFire's models project Pina to score 9.5 FanDuel points at a cost of only $2,100, giving him plenty of DFS appeal as a low-budget play.
- Blue Jays acquire Randal Grichuk in trade with Cardinals January 19th, 2018
- Red Sox offer J.D. Martinez five-year, $100 million deal January 17th, 2018
- Christian Yelich's relationship with Marlins 'irrevocably broken' January 16th, 2018
- Giants' Hunter Pence will move to left field in 2018 January 16th, 2018
- Andrew McCutchen to play right field following trade to Giants January 16th, 2018
- Josh Harrison prefers trade if Pirates aren't looking to compete January 16th, 2018
- Ryan Braun absent from Brewers' lineup on Sunday October 1st, 2017
- Eric Thames starting for Brewers on Sunday October 1st, 2017
- Neil Walker out of Brewers' lineup on Sunday October 1st, 2017
- Jonathan Villar starting on Sunday for Brewers October 1st, 2017
- Orlando Arcia absent from Brewers' lineup on Sunday October 1st, 2017
- Eric Sogard starting on Sunday for Brewers October 1st, 2017