Jerad Eickhoff lifted from Phillies' game on Wednesday
Philadelphia Phillies pitcher Jerad Eickhoff exited in the third inning of Wednesday's home game against the Atlanta Braves.
According to CSN Philly's Jim Salisbury, Eickhoff was accompanied by a trainer as he exited. The 27-year-old has insisted that he's healthy but his fastball velocity has taken a dive in recent starts. Whether Eickhoff is actually injured or struggling mightily, we can probably expect a trip to the disabled list in the next day or two. Jesen Therrien replaced him in today's game.
With a 4-7 record, 4.18 FIP and 20.8% strikeout rate, Eickhoff was projected for a 2-2 record, 23 strikeouts and 16 earned runs in 29-plus innings the rest of the way this season.
- Yasiel Puig starting in Game 6 for Los Angeles October 19th, 2018
- Enrique Hernandez not in Dodgers' Game 6 lineup October 19th, 2018
- Travis Shaw starting in Game 6 for Milwaukee October 19th, 2018
- Hernan Perez sitting in Game 6 for Milwaukee October 19th, 2018
- Carlos Correa will bat fourth for the Astros in Game 5 October 18th, 2018
- Ian Kinsler on second base for Red Sox in Game 5 Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Roman Quinn hitting third for Philadelphia in Sunday's finale September 30th, 2018
- Jose Bautista in Phillies' lineup versus Braves September 30th, 2018
- Andrew Knapp starting for Phillies Sunday afternoon September 30th, 2018
- Phillies' Dylan Cozens starting on Saturday September 29th, 2018
- Jorge Alfaro catching for Philadelphia on Saturday September 29th, 2018
- Andrew Knapp sitting on Saturday for Philadelphia September 29th, 2018