Tom Koehler making Blue Jays debut on Thursday afternoon
Toronto Blue Jays pitcher Tom Koehler has been recalled from Triple-A Buffalo, and he will start on Thursday afternoon against the Tampa Bay Rays.
Koehler was acquired from the Miami Marlins last week. He could stick around in the Blue Jays' rotation if things go well in Thursday's finale, but expectations aren't high for the 31-year-old right-hander. He went 1-5 in 12 starts with the Marlins this season while recording a 7.92 ERA and 1.72 WHIP.
numberFire's models project Koehler to score only 18.2 FanDuel points on Thursday -- second-lowest among all starting pitchers -- at a cost of $5,500.
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Schefter: Steelers' James Conner (shoulder) expected to play in Week 15 December 15th, 2019
- Jacob Stallings behind plate Sunday for Pirates September 29th, 2019
- Melky Cabrera starting for Pirates in season finale September 29th, 2019
- Melky Cabrera not in Pittsburgh's Friday lineup September 27th, 2019
- Melky Cabrera is in the Pirates' Thursday lineup September 26th, 2019
- Jacob Stallings catching for Pittsburgh Thursday September 26th, 2019