Matt Adams will not play left for Braves' series in Colorado
The Atlanta Braves will not start first baseman/outfielder Matt Adams in left field for the team's road series against the Colorado Rockies.
Atlanta thinks that there's just too much ground to cover in the Colorado outfield, so reports the Atlanta Journal-Constitution's David O'Brien. That means that, while Danny Santana and Lane Adams start in left for now, Adams is only likely to see a start at first if anything.
numberFire's models project Adams for 5 home runs, 18 RBI and a .268 average in 121 plate appearances the rest of the way this season.
- Astros' Jake Marisnick sitting Thursday April 25th, 2019
- Aledmys Diaz on Astro's bench against Indians April 25th, 2019
- Yuli Gurriel back in Astros' lineup for Thursday's opener April 25th, 2019
- Tony Kemp starting for Houston Thursday April 25th, 2019
- Phillies place Roman Quinn (groin) on 10-Day Injured List April 25th, 2019
- Yankees acquire Cameron Maybin from Cleveland April 25th, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki catching Wednesday for Washington April 24th, 2019
- Matt Adams starting for Nationals Wednesday afternoon April 24th, 2019
- Nationals' Jake Noll making first career start Wednesday April 24th, 2019
- Ryan Zimmerman sitting for Washington Wednesday April 24th, 2019
- Howie Kendrick on Nationals' bench versus Rockies April 24th, 2019
- Anthony Rendon (elbow) remains out for the Nationals on Tuesday April 23rd, 2019