Cory Spangenberg moved down in Padres' order on Monday
San Diego Padres third baseman/outfielder Cory Spangenberg is batting sixth on Monday against the Philadelphia Phillies.
Spangenberg went 2-for-4 with two home runs and three total RBI in Sunday's loss to the Los Angeles Dodgers while hitting out of the two-hole, extending his hit streak to five games in the process. He will be bumped down to sixth in tonight's series opener versus Phillies right-hander Jerad Eickhoff.
With a poor implied total (4.14 runs) in a pitcher-friendly matchup (8.0 over/under, 0.839 park factor), the Padres are in short supply of fantasy appeal on Monday. numberFire's models project Spangenberg to score 9.6 FanDuel points at a cost of $3,000.
- Red Sox offer J.D. Martinez five-year, $100 million deal January 17th, 2018
- Christian Yelich's relationship with Marlins 'irrevocably broken' January 16th, 2018
- Giants' Hunter Pence will move to left field in 2018 January 16th, 2018
- Andrew McCutchen to play right field following trade to Giants January 16th, 2018
- Josh Harrison prefers trade if Pirates aren't looking to compete January 16th, 2018
- Report: Giants acquire Andrew McCutchen from Pirates January 15th, 2018
- Padres, Brad Hand agree to three-year extension January 13th, 2018
- Padres acquire Chase Headley and Bryan Mitchell in trade with Yankees December 12th, 2017
- Austin Hedges absent from Padres' lineup versus Giants October 1st, 2017
- Rocky Gale in at catcher on Sunday for San Diego October 1st, 2017
- Jabari Blash starting on Sunday for San Diego October 1st, 2017
- Wil Myers on Padres' bench for final game of regular season October 1st, 2017