White Sox DFA Hector Noesi, recall Scott Carroll
The Chicago White Sox designated right-handed pitcher Hector Noesi for assignment Thursday, and recalled 30-year-old Scott Carroll from AAA Charlotte.
Noesi, 28, has been a disaster this year, pitching to a 6.89 ERA and 0.39 nERD. Carroll is a minor league journeyman who finally cracked the big leagues last season. He has been decent in his limited stint in the majors this year, with a 3.20 ERA. He is not worth a look in any fantasy format, and one could even consider targeting hitters against him in daily fantasy.
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Bryan Holaday behind Marlins' bag in finale with Phillies September 29th, 2019
- Curtis Granderson in Marlins' lineup Sunday afternoon September 29th, 2019
- Neil Walker sitting for Marlins' season finale September 29th, 2019
- Jorge Alfaro catching for Miami on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Miami's Neil Walker hitting third on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Neil Walker on Miami's bench versus Mets September 26th, 2019