Rays' Wilson Ramos (hamstring) out again Monday
Tampa Bay Rays catcher Wilson Ramos (hamstring) remains out of the lineup Monday.
Ramos hurt his hamstring on Friday and will now have missed three games with the injury. Jesus Sucre will get another start behind the plate.
Ramos is projected for 3 home runs and 10 RBI in 78 plate appearances the rest of the season, by our models.
- Red Sox offer J.D. Martinez five-year, $100 million deal January 17th, 2018
- Christian Yelich's relationship with Marlins 'irrevocably broken' January 16th, 2018
- Giants' Hunter Pence will move to left field in 2018 January 16th, 2018
- Andrew McCutchen to play right field following trade to Giants January 16th, 2018
- Josh Harrison prefers trade if Pirates aren't looking to compete January 16th, 2018
- Report: Giants acquire Andrew McCutchen from Pirates January 15th, 2018
- Giants acquire Evan Longoria in five-player deal with Rays December 20th, 2017
- Rays' Corey Dickerson is leading off on Sunday October 1st, 2017
- Steven Souza is batting fifth for the Rays on Sunday October 1st, 2017
- Trevor Plouffe is starting for the Rays on Sunday October 1st, 2017
- Curt Casali is starting at catcher on Sunday afternoon October 1st, 2017
- Evan Longoria is starting for the Rays' season finale October 1st, 2017