Rays' Wilson Ramos (hamstring) out again Monday
Tampa Bay Rays catcher Wilson Ramos (hamstring) remains out of the lineup Monday.
Ramos hurt his hamstring on Friday and will now have missed three games with the injury. Jesus Sucre will get another start behind the plate.
Ramos is projected for 3 home runs and 10 RBI in 78 plate appearances the rest of the season, by our models.
- Houston's Jose Altuve named the 2017 American League MVP November 16th, 2017
- Marlins' Giancarlo Stanton wins NL MVP November 16th, 2017
- Cody Bellinger of the Dodgers named National League Rookie of the Year November 13th, 2017
- Yankees' Aaron Judge unanimous winner of American League Rookie of the Year November 13th, 2017
- George Springer, Astros defeat Dodgers in Game 7 for first World Series title November 2nd, 2017
- Astros' Yulieski Gurriel suspended five games in 2018 for gesture October 28th, 2017
- Rays' Corey Dickerson is leading off on Sunday October 1st, 2017
- Steven Souza is batting fifth for the Rays on Sunday October 1st, 2017
- Trevor Plouffe is starting for the Rays on Sunday October 1st, 2017
- Curt Casali is starting at catcher on Sunday afternoon October 1st, 2017
- Evan Longoria is starting for the Rays' season finale October 1st, 2017
- Ray's Corey Dickerson is in the lineup on Saturday September 30th, 2017